Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Thanx man. Sorry as englishnisnt my native language let me makemit clear. Normaly, every player with a weapon without silencer, when they firemtheir weapon, they appear on mini map?

2. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Yes, weapons fired without silencer will mark you on the minimap, along with muzzle flash that gives pretty clear visual cue to your location.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Great to know this thanx!

4. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING

5. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    You sure you updated punkbuster with pbsetup.exe?

This game is trying my patience from helis that you can never get a lock on that kill you a dozen times to guys that you can see on kill cam swing 30 degrees and headshot you in a millisec. I dunno, BF3 seems total crap compared to BF2, seems like its a total meat grinder

6. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    I did that, it happens regardless. I'm about fed up with the game, lol. It's only fun with a friend or two. And yes, the game is a complete meat grinder. All of the game's elements are rarely working together as intended in a standard conquest match. That's basically the problem. That and the fact not having unlocks shafts you compared to those that do, especially with the tanks. I mean really, you can get thermal vision, reactive armor, auto repair, canister rounds...

A new player gets a gun and a machine gun. Seems fair.

7. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Can't be ****ed with stingers, just snipe the pilots.

8. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    The problem is People play with the mentality that they should be able to one man army anything else in the game. I see people complain that they cant take down a halo on their own or they should nerf tanks so 2 rockets kill them 0_o WTF!

javlin+soflam ****ing recks helis. 2 smart engi's with stingers recks helis. 1 single ****ing RPG recks a heli!

All the tools are there. Learn to use them.

also I've personally not seen a botter for a few months but I have seen a lot of sore losers who constantly call me "noob hacker" "cheater faggot" and all the rest.

That's what's really getting tiring about this game and I honestly hope all the whiners **** off and jump on the next band wagon so I can hopefully enjoy some armoured kill.

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Stingers can be used as a deterrent, which can have some uses in some situations. But it is true, it is very hard to get an actual kill with it. You pretty much need the pilot to have fired his flares first and be relatively close to you. even then you probably only damage it or disable it, then it comes down to is the pilot smart enough to bail out or land and repair.

The thing I can't stand is the IRNV sight, it is useless. you are better off using no sight of any kind, you get no benefit from using IRNV. I feel they overreacted with the "nerf"

10. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING
    A good pilot on Sharqi can stay up for a whole 1000 ticket match because there are so many areas for him to get below lock-on altitude.. combine that with him and the gunner both having flares and he's pretty much untouchable on that map.. and because the heli on top of the TV tower can so easily be "stolen" it sucks.

I love the map itself but so many times I've seen helis ruin a server... I think the map needs either mobile or stationary AA for each team.

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Have any of you tried playing Battlefield 3 with Windows 8?

Just curious.. I'm going to try it out myself.

*edit* BF3 runs perfectly on Win8

: 0

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  12. lothyr

lothyr Member

GPU:
    EAH 6850 DC
    BattleField 3 Hackers/Cheaters

BattleField 3 is my game of choice right now, but the increasing number of Hackers & Cheaters is ruining the game.

help.ea.com is basically turning a blind eye to these exploits thereby allowing the game to start a downward spiral....

Or, maybe, if you play BF3, you enjoy being insta-killed 10+ times in a row by the same enemy, who is doing the same thing to everyone spawning at any node your team holds?

I don't.

Now, I get mad at non-hacking bad boys {you know the ones, a support player that puts one (1) C4 packet on a jet, waits for team mate to take off and BOOM, jet crashes and Team Mate killed..."Bad Luck" is the Coroner's Report...and no TK registers with Support Bad Boy...You get the idea.

I do get mad when an enemy has his friend occupy our AA at base {randomly firing to the sky...}, while he rapes our base with Assault Helicopter. Spawn. Die. Spawn. Die. Spawn. Die, etc. etc. Fun! Huh?

I also get mad when an enemy player {Russian speaker} figures out how to send a laser from the Moon to insta-kill our entire team upon spawn @ any node...

I posted complaints to EA but they do nothing. Cheaters profiles still active...

This latest Recon Hacker (L96 insta-kills) has been reported also, with video this time {unlike AA/Heli Cheat}.

I guess I'll see what happens...

If nothing is done, just a matter of time before BF3 leaves the Ol' HDD out of disgust. Hell, COD is better than this.

P.S. the Recon Hacker's User name is:

Gornostau

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Gornostau/

13. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti

You have to find a good community server with active admin's then you won't have to put up with any of that crap.

People are getting banned daily but it can take time as they need hard evidence not just people QQ and report people.

If they banned everyone who has been reported straight away I'd of been banned myself months ago.

14. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    I thought Javelin could no longer lock onto air vehicles since the release of CQ DLC.

15. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    Still working for me and others I play with, soflams are pretty much a must of wake island unless you want to get dominated.

16. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Yeah f n a why dont people take advantage of it?
    You have to have the air a bit un-nerved with the beeeeeeppppp or else they do what they want

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Lets discus troll tactics~

Anything you do to peeve people off because your angry or simply feel like trolling.

lol.

18. HandyAndy

HandyAndy Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 SOC
    Hmm.

1. Equip any shotgun with frag rounds
    2. Place c4 on Jeep
    3. Drive jeep at enemy armour and jump out
    4. shoot c4 with shotgun

5. Enjoy the guy in the tank seeing that he has been killed inside his tank by a shotgun.:banana:

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    @ HandyAndy

Genius...

Here is one.

Flying to enemy airport and bailing out of your jet and parachuting into enemy jet and taking it and using it to snipe solders on the ground... not vehicles... Soldiers..

Or, if you like helicopters steal that instead xD

20. GandraZz

GandraZz Master Guru

GPU:
    555m 2GB 665/1330 FHD
    I had good troll tactic before they removed high suppression bonus. Killing snipers with g3, PK-A and heavy barrel up to maybe 500-400 meters from me. After first bullet near impossible to hit me back.

I loved that high suppression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.