Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Thanks mate i knew one of the regulars would know what im talking about.

2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    This is rusteeguns original account

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/4219841/

As you can see its dead and wiped and it got ea guid banned.

What he's done has bought a new key and opened a new origin account with this new account.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/RusteeGunz/stats/393070920/pc/

Which makes it look like nothing has happened to him for cheating but it has.

Now this is where the guy should be hardware banned, hes had at least one account banned and given a second chance (or maybe more as he may own other accounts too) In my opinion this is where a hardware ban should be placed.

But if he's stupid enough to keep buying keys why would ea hardware ban him, It's money in their pockets each time he is banned.

3. Jagman

Jagman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8GB RX6600
    And he's still cheating! Can't see the point in bothering to play the game with very little or no challenge.

4. DF-1

DF-1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    is there any way i can exclude the server browser for searching for: 1000 tickets / 24/7 ?

5. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Hi Everybody...

I don't have much time to play this game... However I would like to enjoy every weapon with every unlock. So I was wondering if two players wanted to form a stats padding group where we will hit 50+ together. Your KDR will still remain the same at the end.

Private message me with your battlelog if you are interested. :nerd:

Regards
    Tekk

6. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    That's called boosting, and isn't really welcome / allowed..

7. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    No... You're wrong... It's called I'm smarter than you...

8. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    No, it's called being an asshat.

9. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    ... and it'll get your stats wiped after a while once you've been flagged ;) It's stupid, against the ToS and not exactly a sign of sportsmanship.
    If you're lucky Dice will sell you an unlock key like they did with BC2.

10. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Guys I have a question.
    Is it possible to buy a game through Origin for a friend? I used to do it on Steam but I am not really familiar with Origin.

Thanks in advance.

11. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    from everything i just read no, it's not possible unfortunately.

12. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Thanks man.

13. KodY

KodY Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280X Vapor-X
    According to the help page there is.

14. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    Things that piss me off:

-Random "bad luck" especially when jumping out of a jet

-Locking on to a vehicle when there's another right next to it, the lock keeps switching between the two so you never get one locked

-Begging for ammo or health from a guy but he just ignores you, even if you run after him spamming Q

-Getting stuck with a vehicle on a small rock or fence, especially when you're trying to escape

-Start firing on an enemy, get multiple hits but then he just instantly kills you with 1 or 3 shots. it's like the supress effect only works on me and not anyone else

15. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Dude that one drives me up the god damn wall, add too that the ability to find who is shooting you, the damage indicator doesn't seem to actually show where I am being shot from, at least not correctly, tracer fire is the only give away and it takes a few seconds to spot that, yet everyone else seems to instantly turn to my exact position when I am the one doing the firing.

Oh and armour, it needs nerfed. The major flaw right now is that going anti-armour, THE CLASS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for taking out armour, is a worse option than going Assault with C4. How totally screwed up is THAT?

16. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Definitely true, I feel the same about all points :)
    I rarely play infantry because of that weird lag-like effect and it's always a mixed feeling when an assault takes your tank out alone, in an instant, with his C4. Even though I'm usually driving a tank I like this as it gives a little more variation. I almost solely played engineer at the start as I thought it was the only class that had the chance to defend itself (and the team) against vehicles. Now there's a choice, even the recon can help out with his SOFLAM. It might not be perfectly balanced but I like to have a choice.

17. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    probably the reason why i stopped playing. also my reaction when i first complained about that one here:

http://youtu.be/AG7LjVCj50Y

18. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    dice said they where going to nerf the tanks somewhat so that the RPG does more damage from the top and sides. atleast thats what they said before, hopefully they follow through ...

19. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    The laser guided jet missile should have a damage increase--it doesn't even destroy a tube framed, open-top jeep for crying out loud.

You should be able to shoot through the windows and kill the driver in the HMMWV--currently they are invulnerable to small arms fire.

Vehicles need an armor reduction.

It would be nice if you were to request ammunition/medical from someone that it would display a text message on the screen and award points to the person who drops a box

Fix the weapon crosshairs so they do not randomly disappear

Give recon players more points for lasing vehicles

Tank cannons should destroy a helicopter or plane in one hit, same goes for the shoulder-fired rockets.

It would be nice if a server had more options to choose: For instance, airplanes respawn instantly, helicopters 50% of the times, jeeps and dune buggies instantly, tanks 100%.

It doesn't seem like anything I mentioned above would take a super long time to fix. Why does this company take so long to release patches?

20. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Tank cannons *do* destroy a chopper in one hit. Even the unguided ones :)
    Balancing changes are always hard as it can shuffle around lots of things. Maybe they could try some of the things you mentioned on the hardcore setting. Players only have 60% health so other "things" should be more vulnerable also, right? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.