Battlefield 3: Aftermath Gameplay Footage

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Looks really good. But am I the only one who is getting really tired of the whole human killing human concept.

Rage, Doom, Crysis, etc were the very few FPS games that really held my attention and felt fresh.

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    BF3 same as cash cow COD confirmed.

4. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Yeah you are so right while 1 year after release DICE still continue to support bf3 with awesome new game modes, maps , weapons and patches ect.

activision are set to **** out their "new" cod for another 40 quid barely a year after the last pile of **** they puked out onto pc players.

5. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    aka they do the same, but DICE calls it expansions, instead of new game :p.

Premium = 40€ or even 60€ i think.

It was only 20€ in ruppees tho :)

6. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Exactly throwing more DLC that you have to pay for is not support especially when the core game breaking issues are still present and chances are will never be fixed.

Also anyone else think the XBow looks like an insta win weapon, one shot kills all the way in that demo.

7. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    It might be a cash cow but it definitely gives huge value to its buyers. I paid $26 for Premium in the Indian store but I wouldn't have even minded paying $50 for it.

Well worth it. If you don't want to buy and support devs that are actually working to give PC users value then don't expect quality titles on the PC either.

8. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Premium costs 40 pound here all together it has 20 maps 20+ weapons 4+ new game modes new vehicles ect

That's more stuff than what the new cod will have for the same price so no its not "aka the same" and even though bf3 is now 1 year old it's still way more advance than the "new" cod.

also they did release map packs for cod too its just that they put the new game out before even finishing putting out the dlc :s

9. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    BF3 main game AND Premium is only £35 in the UK from Amazon.

10. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I think of DICE as cigar smokin' gangsters, the game's been out a year and they just now decide to let us play without the blue filter?
    How come they added the blurry suppression patch? - they'll take that away for us too, if we buy bf4 that is, piss off ea & piss off DICE you bunch of trolls.