Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1660Ti
    Me too me too!

2. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    So, beta have ended and just today I have learned that you could do this.

[​IMG]

3. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1660Ti
  4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    Damn i found BF1 for 31,99, and they bumped the price. :'(

Has anyone here have experience with a RU key on Origin? i heard it's easier then Steam's restrictions.

I know i know it's worth the retail price, but i have no income atm so i have to make it as cheap as possible.

5. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    Origin has pretty strict limitations against other regions. While you will be able to launch a game from anywhere from the world, localization will be limited.
    Most if not all EA games from RU/CIS region are restricted to only Russian language.

EDIT: For Origin, best bet is to try american region stores from poor countries, e.g. Mexican Origin.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    But i am be able to play on every server?

I can always download the english language files and change the language to English.

7. archie123

archie123 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    I heard about that but never managed to do it or see it , i assumed it was a myth ha ha :D

8. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    You can play on every server with RU Version. Its just the language, but like you said. You can use english files and edit the reg. Same way like its with BF3 and BF4. I've Bf3 RU, too and managed. For every patch you need the new en files ofc.

And about the price in other region origin stores. Yesterday i looked for the different prices and they're all too expensive. Mexico, Brasil, India, South Africa and so on. So cheapest global key would be in any key store right now. Instant Gaming and HRK have the best prices atm.

For me, its not easier than Steam. Cos in Steam you may be only need to "activate" the game once more, with a russian vpn. You can use flyvpn free trial to activate it again. Especially with Denuvo protected Games, for instance Deus Ex (i've the RU Steam Version) needs after every new patch a new denuvo activiation with RU vpn. There are also some other ways where you dont even need a vpn each time you start the game. "AppID trick" - but thats not for a public discussion.

About the bridge. Weird thing is, if you shoot with tank shells it doesnt collapse. It sure is a nice way to prevent the sniper spam there or make it harder for them to get to the higher ground.
    So the plane only flew against it? Maybe took some damage to its plane and that is it? ^^

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  9. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    People at reddit say that the bridge has a hitbox somewhere in the middle and you need to damage only that part.

It's funny when I think about it, I have played everyday of the beta, I even remembering that I shot a couple times to that rock just to see what happens, but I never seen it collapsed.

I am curious what other destructible stuff other maps will gonna bring.

10. Brogan

Brogan Maha Guru

GPU:
    980 G1
    I'm guessing there will be levelution like that for every Map?

I mean, it's pretty much a staple of the franchise now, right?

11. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    cdkeys .com had it for 31,99 not too long ago, should have pre-ordered back then. :bang:
    Most of the time they change their prices when release gets closer, not sure why that is.

12. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    Could be. Still, I think they will limit the destruction of key buildings in the maps, or it will be a pain the in the ass for the infantry. Like everything in point E can be destroyed to the ground completely and it is just not worth going or spawning there, because there is absolutely no cover from tanks or airplanes.

I saw a couple buildings in the beta, which were never destroyed completely, like the one near C with stairs and fireplace inside, always the same side get's destroyed and other side not, or at least I never saw that.

It seems that they also improved lighting model as well, if you close windows and doors inside a house and shoot down all lights, it gets dark inside.

13. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    I am not sure if I should get this game tbh. Even though I like Shooter Games a lot, I realized during the Beta and now during a more actively playing SW:BF that my reaction time is getting worse and worse, maybe due to my Age? Or for the fact I Play different type of Genres like Strategy, RPG, Racing, FPS,etc..

Yesterday I played for like 6-7 Hours SW:BF, I am Rank 18 now, but with the same weapon, People kill me first before I kill them...since I have a brand new Mouse (Logitech G900) I switched the DPI Levels to see if that makes a difference...I don't know...either it is just really practice or I am getting too old.

Does anyone feel maybe that same? I want to like shooters and Play them too..but with the current reaction time, they kill me first before I kill them...it doesnt just feel right.

14. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 2080 AMP
    @Neversommer i feel the same way maybe its the hitreg and not your reaction time ? Also i always done better on Hardcore so BF1 should be the same, Im gonna pick it up even though i found it frustrating but mostly fun and it was different than what i would normally play Arma/Squad.
    Also check theoldergamers.com they host alot of games and you get alot of older players on them.

15. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    I don't know..I mean I am 33 and used to be very good at BF1942 or BF2, even BF3. But since I don't Focus on a Genre, it could take a lot longer for me to actually get going again. I had a blast in SW:BF last night, a lot of active Players were around so not issues in getting into a game there. Some People are Ultra good and got kills like there is no tomorrow..Maybe I just Need to practice a bit more in SW: BF in order to be ready for BF1, as the pace is almost the same.

16. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    Practice, practice and practice. Best way to get good is find a play style that you like and stick to it.
    And of course a decent hand of cards.

Also weapons work a little bit different in SW:BF than in BF games, all weapons have same accuracy, whether you are running, crouching, shoulder aiming or through scope.

Golden rule, don't use first person mode.

17. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Yeah that could be really true. Practice is something I may lack since I Switch between Games (The Witcher 3, Eve Online, RS: Siege, SW:BF)

Since I am just Rank 18, is there a site that gives you tips for a good set of Cards, or would be it to early?

The Accuracy is something I have heard of, People use in BF all sorts of different weapons, which is kinda cool.

But the Golden Rule you mentioned, don't use first Person mode, is something I have never ever heard of yet! Why is that? Better Accuracy ? Cause I Play in First Person View.

Cheers!

18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Just play in 3rd person...! And if you dont know what all you can do to begin with...hmm...

19. The Fitter

The Fitter Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming
    I posted pretty much the same thing a while back. It's sometimes hard for me to enjoy a mutiplayer game when you are getting wasted so often. I am 45 (46 next month) and just can't compete 90% of the time.
    I have been told to lower my mouse sensitivity to improve my aim. I will of course be slower turning, but if an enemy is behind me, I am most likely dead anyway. I have yet to try this as I have been single player gaming for a while.
    However, I will still buy this as with battlefield games I can still get enjoyment by selecting a support role. Settle in with a big old machine gun and keep the enemy heads down. Sure my kill to death ratio sucks, but I get a shed load of assists and suppression ribbons and still feel part of the action. If I chase down an armoured vehicle and c4 it, well this keeps me happy for the next hour or so.
    Battlefield 1 here I come. (bloody expensive though)

20. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1660Ti
    Never too old, I'm 64 and play most nights. Setting your mouse up well is pretty important, I set it low in game 6-11 and then test a few dpi settings on my mouse. And train yourself to go for the head always