Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    The new maps themselves are pretty cool, but the Conquest Assault mode makes them not so much. I recently found out about the Liven Projectors (video here) so it seems like we (as a community) are just not doing the mode correctly. With that being said though, Dice should know how most matches go and how coordinating stuff like Liven Projectors isn't what usually happens in a real public match. You usually have someone camping that stuff going for a high KD/R, making most of my matches on these maps a horribly one-sided game. It hasn't been the best experience, lag or not.

The new weapons though.. I really like them. Or at least the new LMG and the anti-air assault rocket. Why are we just now finally getting more anti-air equipment?!? The new RSC assault gun is very powerful vs a single foe and limited CQ situations, but it is very gimmicky and I don't see it being used too much.

ShadowDuke likes this.
  2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Stutter hotfix going live monday.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Just he patchnotes:

4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    for me i just can t play anymore sp campaigns, unless its a wolfenstein or a farcry game, which catch my interest still, can t stand anymore linear games, unless its engaging enough with great story.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Wolfenstein and Farcry is more linear, lol..farcry is copypaste every title, its boring as hell..and i cant stand any more boring repetitve copypaste open world game.

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I still encounter bugs everytime when i log into BF1. Getting buggy animations looping, blocked in reloading, blocked in map. Some bugs that were already there in beta.

After such time since BF1 release , it's clear there's been a decrease in overall quality and technical polish from the Battlefield serie since BF4.

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    To each their own.
    But for me, a campaign... be it story driven, or mindless fun... is the only reason to play. So long as it's fun.

Linear is not a bad word. It in no way means "bad", which far too many people seem to think it does. Some of the most highly praised games ever made a linear titles. DOOM is a linear game. The entire Half-Life series.
    Personally, I feel the open-world boom has gotten WAY beyond played out.

Just because a game can be ope to semi-open world, in no way means it needs to be.
    I loved Shadow Warrior 2, but I feel it would've been a far better game had it been a level to level, linear game like it's previous entry.

8. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    The most infuriating bugs I tend to get are after being revived. I've been revived with no weapons or the ability to shoot so many times before. I've also been revived into a fit of serious character twitching plenty of times as well as being revived into floors and geometry. It was a big issue in BF4 and still exists in BF1.

XenthorX likes this.
  9. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    This one happens to me sometimes, it's like your character has parkinsons lol. Can be fixed by entering a vehicle or mounted gun.

10. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Really? Count yourself lucky then.. happens to me and my friends every now and then. It isn't every match, or even every day or week, but it's enough to wonder why it hasne't been fixed.

Yes! You know exactly what I mean. Parkinsons is a good way to put it. I didn't know going into a vehicle or mount works.. will have to keep that in mind. The first time it happened to me I seriously questioned whether or not it was some kind of random realism encounter where they wanted to give you the feeling that your guy was pissing his pants in shock or something because of what was going on around you.

big ROBOT bill likes this.

11. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I got in the Incursions Alpha, installed 25gb and went to the practice and checked out the classes/kits after 20min of messing around killing dummies(1:00am) i went for a match. There was 0 matches found. I was shocked and disappointed.

12. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Invites were sent about a month ago. Gave it a shot, gave feedback and uninstalled after 2 weeks

13. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    I think growing up makes u feel like this, with how many sp games i played my whole life, for me the interest is going to playing online with friends, been playing the free game black squad lately,so much fun, crossover btw bf and cs go

14. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    4090 ICHILL BLACK
    Like this? :D

Kolt and XenthorX like this.
  15. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X

THIS one ! This is the one that happened to me last time i played on one of the new map with naval behemot.

16. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    that happens all the time lol since launch

XenthorX likes this.
  17. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yep, been there since launch. It gets fixed when you get revived, or go in a stationary once. Could be more but i think they are the quickest to get rid of it. And of course when you die (respawn). :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Patch notes:
    https://www.battlefield.com/news/update-notes/easter-update

OMG, finally a team balancer!?! Dont like that people in squads are less like to get removed. THere are not many players who arent in a squad anyway, like it was in BF2/BF3 back then for example. But i guess (or we'll see..) if everyone is in a squad it has eventually to move people from squads. Just not remove the people playing together in squds from your party/friendlist. But excluding (almost) everyone from the squad to get removed, meh.

19. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Super
    new skins are awesome... is there a website that I can see all weapon skins (all of updated ones)?

20. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    A little late on the team balancing.. but better late than never. Let's just hope EA actually learns and puts what is needed from the start in the next BF game before it is released.

Hah, look at me over here with my faith in EA.. I must be joking ;)