Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Super
    correct. lowest is 1 and setting it to 1, however, impacts performance a lot, needing a very very powerful cpu.

2. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Well, 1 was fine even with my old i7-2600k (4.3GHz). It's a non-issue with the Ryzen no, of course.

3. Karl

Karl Guest

The game is now on origin access

4. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I've seen a thread on the official forums about almost 600 pages long talking about SLI flickering with TAA.

From what I've read on said forum TAA is not compatible with SLI.

Strange thing is I DID have this issue and it drove me nuts. I removed one 980, problem was gone. I then switched which was my upper (first card) and reversed them so my bottom card is now my GPU 1. Did a clean driver install with DDU and the issue is gone.

TAA running fine with SLI for me. Am I lucky? or misinformed?

Any ideas?

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GA RTX 4090 G.OC
    For me TAA +sli = no issues. Wasn't there a game's update some time ago that fixed it..?

6. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    TAA messes with sli scaling, Does so on The witcher, The division and siege too.

Bf1 used to have an sli flicker but that was fixed some time ago

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti 16GB
    I hope when i get my dualchannel kit that my performance gets a huge boost in BF1.

There's no way that my 1300X at 4GHz has issues playing this game, 780 Ti isn't the issue either.
    I tried the new maps with the premium trial active, i never got above 30-40fps and GPU is only being 40% used at ultra with 125% resolution scale at 1080p.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXwqzLQ6Izk
    Same CPU and clockspeeds, so CPU is more then capable of running this game.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  8. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I actually subscribed to EA Access finally, and it's not a bad deal. So I need people to play this game with! vbetts4202

9. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
  10. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070

11. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Can anyone here find a full Operations game? When BF1 first came out I could find one full almost at any point in the day. Now, each time I select an operations it just throws me into an empty server. Really annoying as I loved that game mode.

12. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Part of the reason why I long quit the game. I played Operations 95% of the time, it was/is imo the best game mode DICE ever came out with. However, them being stubborn about not making dedicated Operation servers, or better said a browser, coupled with extreme loss of population on PC effectively killed it. :oops:

I miss pwning in the heavy tank in Operations, especially on Amiens, had some craaazy kill streaks (70/80/90 even some 100-0s) back in the day... good times.

13. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Miss you ;_;

But you are right no idea why DICE didn't push operations more I can still find games even for the new dlc maps but not as fast as we could back at the start.

I hope operations becomes a main game mode in the next BF game.

Oh and I have been told by the cte devs that they are working on a better way to join ops so I guess we will see.

Solfaur likes this.
  14. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    @Solfaur: Did it ever cross your mind that *this* exact way of playing a game actually kills it?

Shataan likes this.
  15. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Miss you too man, I've been away from BF1 for so long, but I'll never forget the many, many hours we kicked ass together. :D

lolwut?

If you mean the tank gameplay, well, it's what I enjoyed most in BF1 (aloong with planes, for the first time in a BF game I actually learned to fly). That killed the game? Well damn.

16. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Not the tank gameplay per se. If you expect that others enjoy being "owned", then that's your mistake right there.

If you enjoy tanks, play the objective and fight other tanks. If you end up 100 to zero, I bet you were one of those buggers standing miles and miles away, firing at nothing but infantry. *That's* the part I always hated about Battlefield players.
    They should have a timer for people not playing the objective...

ShadowDuke and big ROBOT bill like this.
  17. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I only done those crazy streaks on Amiens as defense. But yes, it sucked to be on the receiving end, I did however play the objective. As attacker, I would always charge with my tank, I'm definitely not on of those camping from their base.

18. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Hey, I noticed that EA released the Revolution edition with pretty much the entire game that ever will be for 60€. Is it worth it ? I didn't really like the maps in beta, but I'm tired of BF4 and I'm looking for something new.

19. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yes, but 60 €? Guess youre talking Origin. Keys are for ~41 €.

20. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Well, now that you say it, I looked at kinguin and they do have it for 41€ with their shield, although I'm not exactly sure how trustworthy it is, as there were no sales yet ? Anyway, I'm more interested in guessing if I will like the game. As I said, I wasn't so much into beta, but it was probably due to the maps, as I don't like air maps and prefer infantry heavy maps like Seine crossing from BF 3.

E: Welp, nevermind then. Kinda couldn't pass up the deal for 41€. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017