Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Just like BF4 in the end, where a good jet pilot was killing almost every vehicle, staying out of reach from AAs, and gettin flares / smoke on top of it to counter anything that locks on to the plane.

But I agree, it's not as motivating as BF4 was to me either, might also have to do with little to no level required to get the unlocks, and I'm already sitting on thousands of warbond $ I can't imagine I want to spend on weapons.

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    For me it is the best BF game I ever played (tied with BFBC2 :p), but yes, it can get boring and it did for me as soon as I hit rank 100 over a month ago. I completely stopped playing, but now with all the new stuff in the DLC (which is quite good tbh) I found myself loving it again. One month from now I'll probably be bored again, we'll see.

Bottom line is, I could never see myself playing a BF game all the time, no matter how good it is. :)

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    i think im growing older that s why im getting so picky and impatient with games, the only game i never get bored of is csgo because the learning curve is always there, if u don t aim well ur dead, for me the game im looking forward to is sniper ghost warrior 3, anw i want to say i played bf4 since it came and i never got bored, but bf1 i got bored quickly, maybe i didn t enjoy the whole premise of ww1, i still prefer new weaponery, its just that i love the maps of bf4, its such a great game i will never get bored of, do u agree guys?

4. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    I installed BF4 a few weeks ago and just uninstalled it. Just don't have the desire for it anymore.

That being said I've never played a bf game this much since bf 2 and bad company 2.

Bf1 does it very right for me.

5. Jamie T

Jamie T Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    The Battlefield community, specially in Battlefield 1 is allot wurse then the people who playing COD. Always these meme's and bashing of people who play COD and that they are 12 and stuff.

But every map theirs a bunch of people fighting about whatever and they basicly keep on talking the entire map so thats 20min of trash talking and all.

It's that Dice isn't smart enough to add a screenshot button or I could share great examples.

6. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    I keep my chat on "Hide" at ALL times.

7. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    It's just "the" people, not the people playing this or that or anything. No way around it.
    Today's people aren't those of ten years ago. Neither are today's games.

8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Same here. Another perk of doing this is that you won't sometimes have the Behemoth spawn inaccessible due to it overlapping with the chat box...

But sure, I had some big laughs trolling people in chat during the first few months of BF1. Problem to that is that many ragers end up reporting you and together with how ****ty the new anti-cheat system is, it's simply not worth it.

9. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Anybody wasting a moment on the chat is parting his attention. Please concentrate on the game, and ignore what's written in the upper left corner, if you don't hide the chat. I think I've never learned anything valuable from my teammates...

PTFO ;)

10. Jamie T

Jamie T Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    So you would never avange me when i tell where my killer is :(
    I see how it is, what if I told you someone sneaked around us and we are losing A since nobody noticed that we are losing A so I have to fix it on my own because you didn't read the chat! :p

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017

11. xicor69

xicor69 New Member

GPU:
    Model
    Battlefield 1 is awesoomee i like it

12. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    I use fraps for screenshots.

13. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    By the time I read the chat I'm backstabbed already anyway. Sure I'd try to avoid being backraped and avange you, but by the time I have seperated your valuable comment from the useless chatter and flaming that's in the chat, they'd have attacked B already :D

Nothing against you, it's just that usually there's just useless BS in the chat, that clearly overweights the useful comments. But that's the reason why you squad up, follow squad leader's orders, and maybe use limited voice com (over origin, TS, discord, etc.), not necessarily the iG voice com.

14. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    I never hide my chat, I even disabled hide chat button, so I accidentally do not press it.
    While almost every time chat is just a bunch of nonsense messages, there are moments when somebody from my team writes something useful. Hiding chat is jus a terrible excuse.

And for screenshots I use this legacy function. Strangely enough, it still works.
    [​IMG]

15. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    Some great news I think.

Tomorrow (March 30) BF1 launching Premium Friends feature.

Anybody owning Premium will be able to invite their friends to play on DLC maps. Only maps though, DLC weapons and vehicles will be locked still.

Source

16. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    so, i'm out of the loop. There's been a DLC released for people who bought BF1 + Premium service, is that it?

So i pre-ordered on day one, i don't get access to those new maps?

17. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    First dlc is out for everyone now to buy but if you have someone with premium in your party you can also play on the new maps with them.

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    No you need premium to get them sadly.

Alot of people are fighting it, but doubt they'll change it, would be unfair to the people who did bought premium.

19. zimzoid

zimzoid Maha Guru

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Available now for Non-premium players

20. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Aorus-Extreme-1080TI
    Well i've just not been enjoying BF1 , i think it may be the WW1 theme and weapons ,i dont know , so ive reinstalled Bf4 again and will give that ago one night this week i think .

I think im suffering from not enjoying gaming in general , maybe i'm getting too old ,i just find myself reading more , i hope the magic comes back someday .