Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    guys i don't see any difference in performance in this game when i play 1080p or 1440p at high , i have limited my fps to 63.absolutely same performance on both resolutions, not even vram increase vram is still same at 3100, all the same, gpu usage the same aswell as on 1080p, so shall i stay with 1440p?

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Of course you should, more pixels = more detail, especially since you are limited at 63 FPS anyway. And yes, the game is incredibly good optimized.

3. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    A few major changes to lookout for:

- Ribbons.
    - Reduced gas grenade time.
    - Reduced cavalry sword attack range.
    - Fixed tank glitch, when one team could spawn more than 2 tanks in a game at the same time.
    - Added more custom server options, like vote map and kick/ban players.

Still not fixed:
    - Black screen after joining server.
    - Revive weapon glitch.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  4. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    They still haven't fixed that? Anyone get the feeling that this is a bug that they simply have no idea how to fix?

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    It's not a matter of feeling anymore, iirc DICE even stated themselves that they have no idea how this bug happens and urged players to find a pattern or something like that, record it and send it to them... :O

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it won't be fixed anytime soon, if ever.

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Yeah, thats really a shame. Thats the most annoying bug for me, since...release even Beta if i recall correctly.

7. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would know if my i5 4690k which is overclocked at 3.9 Ghz would be able to run this game because when I go to the "can you run it" web site it says my cpu doesn't make the min requirements although I now have a much better video card.

8. MarkosDL

MarkosDL Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS R9 390X 8G
    If anyone's up for a few games every now and then, feel free to add me. Pyrforos is my tag. (also play BF4).

9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Yes it's fine. Can run a locked 75 fps @ 1080p myself with Ultra settings and res. scale of 125 %.

Have played TDM, Conquest, Operations,... and never had a single framedrop.

10. Only Intruder

Only Intruder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury Nitro
    Yeah, BF1 runs sound about 80fps average on all max settings. Both CPU and GPU are at stock clocks (90fps average in DX12 although it has that annoying stutter present).

11. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    As it's off season in Overwatch now, I've had time to play quite a bit on the last weekend, had a blast again. It's still BF (random deaths, can't climb things, spawn in front of enemy tanks), but it was fun to play it again, first time this year actually. Once again I'm lookin forward to the first DLC.

On a different note, are there yet any things you can get like they used to do with BF4's shadow operative thing etc. where you got the bow? I saw I've gotten the crossbow for supports without doing anything, apparantly.

12. MarkosDL

MarkosDL Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS R9 390X 8G
    They do seem to have a ''find headphones in random places in the maps, then a telegraph post and get morse codes to decypher'' thing going but from what i have seen it doesnt earn you anything specific or noteworthy yet. Don't know if that will change in the future.

13. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Yes I've read a little about that, things are supposed to give you a dogtag eventually, but they are not at the end of that riddle afaik. Not really doing it all for a dogtag though, tbh :)

14. MarkosDL

MarkosDL Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS R9 390X 8G
    Yeah, if it's just for a dog tag it's not worth bothering. Guess it's more for people who like looking for the little things and easter egg hunters. Didn't do it for the bow in BF4, i certainly wont bother now.

15. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Well at least you got the bow to toy around with, quite fun actually. I was annoyed though that later, on that jungle map, ANYBODY could unlock the bow just by throwing a flashbang and walking up to the right crate... what a smack to the face for anybody that invested hours of looking for those dogtags.

16. MarkosDL

MarkosDL Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS R9 390X 8G
    I didnt even do the flashbang thing lol found it on a dead guy i killed, picked it upo, there boom, had it later on xD but yeah iu understand the frustration someone would feel after going through the .....''trials of the bow''

17. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Loving the game, got it a couple days ago. I really wish the performance was a tad better. I was expecting to play it on at least high settings with no lag, but even with capping fps to 61 there's still issues.

18. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    Its probably your CPU, in BF3 when I swapped out my 920 and replaced it with a 6 core cheaply x5650 I got a huge performance boost. The frostbite engine generally loves more threads/cores

19. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080ti
    Really? Perhaps something is wrong then. I know your cpu is a bit older but should still hold up fine. Have you tried switching between dx11 and dx12?

20. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    I had hyperthreading disabled. Just enabled it and the lag issues have gone away lol.