Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    6 - 8 hours or so, the tank episode found in the EA access "demo" version of the game is among the longest whereas the others are a bit shorter.
    (Some of the stories only consist of two missions, some of three and then the tank mission consists of four.)

EDIT: Of course a skilled player not too interested in exploring the levels for collectible stuff and such will breeze through it even faster.

2. remicius

remicius Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 2080 Ti
    thanks a lot

3. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    I should probably give the Scout class some more love lol...

[​IMG]

4. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Yeah I don't play much Scout either. I'm simply too bad a shot to do well with unless it's Rush/Operations, where I can control my surroundings better. But in Conquest/Domination etc. you are at a heavy disadvantage playing Scout anyway.

Medic is by far the most OP. Assault is just right. Support other than mortar is total crap, LMGs are way, WAY too underpowered. Even the 20 mag BAR hits like ****. I hope they will buff it at some point, or even if they nerf mortar, then it will be 100% useless.

5. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    It's just me or anyone else got some of the game mode scores at zero? My statistics shows only conquest and domination scores, all other are zero, while I also have played operations and team deathmatch.

6. Kashinoda

Kashinoda Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 Fury
    What does that have to do with anything?

The biggest fallacy when it comes to tech problems/advice is 'well it worked for me', like that's some sort of definitive answer.

There was a huge thread on the old EA Support forum about the 6950 in Battlefield 4, it went on for over a year. Everyone had the same issue, memory leaking and micro stutter. It was never addressed.

Maybe some cards didn't have the issue, but plenty did. Glad you had no issues. :)

7. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Don't trust those stats. I got rank 10 on Support, bought the Huot (have it equipped), yet now I'm back to halfway rank 7. No idea what's up with that, all other class ranks too have shrunk by 2-3 levels.

At least the overall rank is ok (52). :p

8. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti
    It's worth pointing out that you get multiplayer skins by collecting the collectibles in the single player campaign. They are nice too >>>> http://imgur.com/a/kCNRn

9. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    The mg15 is a pretty beast lmg for support, decent fire speed huge mag and quite accurate I enjoy the bar also but that 20mag really hurts it.

10. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix
    DICE fixed the stats with the latest patch, apparently the stats had a bug. So everyone's stats reset back to what is considered normal progression and not effecting unlocked weapons etc.

11. A49ER08

A49ER08 Member Guru

GPU:
    evgaRtx3080XC3Ultra
    man this game is so much fun

I haven't had so much fun in a game in sometime
    I'd recommend playing with friends, and squading up

man lol me and a buddy got into a map, and we got the Bomber plane
    he was flying, I was the front and rear gunner
    you hit F2 and F3 to switch between the two

man we were owning everyone, he kept bombing them, I used the guns on the rear/front of the plane to take out any flak cannons

every once in awhile we'd have an enemy fighter jet try to knock us from the sky, I'd just jump in the rear gun and tear the guy into oblivion

and then hearing your character in german taunting and cheering as you knock the crap outta the enemy gets you all pumped up lol
    I was on the edge of my seat hollerin

and then.. we got into a desert map, we both spawned on a horse each

rushed a flag, where there was like 5 snipers, and some regular infantry dudes

we pulled out the scimitars and man.. the slicing and dicing lol!!!!

we got like 10 kills, had this one dude running in circles, he had no clue how to kill us

squad up, get a few friends going, and you'll have a blast, trust me.

12. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    I'm actually already kinda regretting having bought this. It's f*ckin ridiculous. SOOO many annoying things. Like when i bayonet charge someone... I can be 20-30 feet from them, start charging straight at them in a corridor... and at least half the time, usually more, i'll just run clear past them, and end up stabbing a crate or wall or something. Then there's the quirks with that, too. I had someone bayonet charge into a building i was in, hit the wall, then start going along the wall, and stab me. I do the same thing to someone else a few rounds later.... absolutely nothing happens. I just kinda stopped in front of the guy to welcome his SMG rounds into my face.

Or how i was trying to kill this one guy who was trying to steal our base. A squadmate of his spawned in, and i immediately sniped him in the face..... to which he did NOT die... but i did several seconds later since it was then a 2-on-1 fight.

And don't even get me started on the tanks. There's hardly any way to fight them in this freakin thing. Yea... there's dynamite... which is SO easy to throw in a tanks general direction when there are 5 people covering every corner of it. Anti-Tank grenades hardly do much damage. Same with the now seemingly useless mortars. Took me like 4-5 direct mortar hits to destroy a single tank. And it wasn't even a HEAVY tank.

I'm also just plain annoyed that EVERY SINGLE WEAPON seems like it has to be purchased after you rank up. Are BattlePacks only good for freakin camo?

13. max2

max2 Member Guru

Thank you.

14. max2

max2 Member Guru

I agree.

15. max2

max2 Member Guru

Nice.

16. max2

max2 Member Guru

That sucks.

17. max2

max2 Member Guru

Does anyone know why my ping always shows as 0 ms whenever I join a server?

I want to see my full ping! I am no where near the servers because I am in the US and tried servers from Europe before.

[​IMG]

18. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Ffs make your screen shot smaller

19. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim RTX 3090
    Sorry to say, but you just sound bad at the game haha, give it a little more time, you'll get the hang of it.

20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Ppl should use the
    tag more often.