Batman Gotham Knights

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by DocStr4ngelove, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    In before its Epic exclusive and no one here plays it

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    [​IMG]

Party Poison likes this.
  3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    If they had their own launcher , I still would purchase it. I loved previous Batman games, so im looking forward to this.

XenthorX likes this.
  4. haste

haste Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Why is nobody talking about the excessive stuttering and framerate instability? Yeah, it's pre-alpha, but this is unacceptable. It even looks as if they were capturing the footage from a debug build, which I'm sure they were not, cos that would be stupid.

Anyway, I like Batman. I enjoyed all Arkham games (yes, including the Arkham Knight).
    I don't like batchick, I don't like Robin and I think that Batman & Robin (with Mr. Freeze) was the 2nd worst Batman movie... What a great idea for game!

If they made this game with Batman and Catwoman, cooperating in their strange way, I'd be much happier.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020

5. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    i dislike the idea not including Batman in this game. Batman deserves a full game to conclude his journey,
    and there are plenty of options from the comics\stories to do it the right way. of course im following this one
    but im also disappointed.

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    After 3 games of playing the bat, i'm opened to change and fresh ideas. Arkham Knight was the pinnacle of the franchise, extremely good game.

7. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
  8. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    God I hope not.
    Have there been any new Warner Bros titles released recently to judge where their platform preference lies?

I don't think they've really pushed out anything since the last Mortal Kombat, that I remember.

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    I'm also thinking that Warner is such a big company that they wouldn't need the Epic money that other companies seemed to need. On the other hand we got Gearbox that took the bait so I guess it's up to resisting Sweenys smooth talk :D