Balthazars Knights! The guru 3d guild wars guild

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Strikerx80, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300

ok im sure marley will invite you. iat some point ill have to post a list of the members so far

2. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Invite sent hope to see you soon

3. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    heh good i hope to see more members when i return saturday night. marley joining us has really been great. our clan is growing better now lol.

4. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070 Super
    krikin if ya need help in pre-searing gimme a holler in game - if you see "Parahz the saviour"(W/Mo) I'm in the "green area" still - just waiting for the right time to get through the searing - W/Mo lvl 7½ so I have a pretty good punch armor 7 long sword 8-11. gonna play with my E/N lvl14(Parahz Mysterious) but will switch to other char if you need help. If ya need a coop Quest done.

5. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 370 4gb DDR 5
    I want in too!! I am Lard Taylor in the game. What the heck is the searing?

6. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070 Super
    The Searing is when you are talking to Tydus - when you are good and ready to proceed into the next area of Guild Wars. Just be sure you are lvl 7-8 untill you do - will get you far and some parts are easier to do with higher lvl.

I've seen ppl with lvl 2 in post-searing - they dont have much chance without others help - makes it a lil or actually a lot harder when fighting Charr.

7. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 370 4gb DDR 5
    I'm post searing now, a level 8 Warrior/Ranger.

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  8. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    im thinking of making another character. an elementalist/mesmer. LOL check out these 2 skills i plan on using regularly, they are evil and just wrong LOL. assuming i have water magic and domination magic maxed out this is what would happen! LOL

first i would cast the spell empathy where for 18 seconds whenever i am attacked the attacker takes 25 damage per swing. i would immidiatly follow this by casting Mist Form where for 18 seconds i cannot take any damage, nor can i deal any, but anyone attacking me will take the 25 damage per attack cuz of empathy and i wont take any damage! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    :eek:ver:

ROFL truly a warriors nightmare. perhaps cast blurred vision and spirit shackles lol. they will miss 50% of the time and no matter hit or miss lose 5 energy. or maybe spirit of failure and empathy. where they miss 25% of the time i gain 4 energy per miss and each time they attack they take 25 damage lol. if im in need of health and energy then ill use ether feast + spirit of failure, where ill take 5 energy and gain +24 health per 1 energy taken = +121 health +4 energy when they miss me. or lastly i could use ice prison and water trident where for 18 seconds they move 66% slower and get hit with water tridents for 53 damage each and get knocked down!

i think ill build this character with attributes in:

water magic = 9 +1 rune =10 (change for fire magic when needed
    inspiration magic = 10
    domination magic = 10
    energy storage = 6 +1 rune =7 (7 would give +21 energy)

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  9. Little

Little Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070S 2.1/15.8
    send me an invite. right now im a lvl 13 necro/monk. my name is Little Lucifer

10. boisg

boisg Guest

can i join guys?currently a lvl 8 necro/elementalist. Name is Mr Ckm

11. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 370 4gb DDR 5
    I sent a PM to Stryker for the both of you.

12. Lowbudgetgamer

Lowbudgetgamer Banned

GPU:
    PNY FX 5200U 128/128 331
    Well i just got guildwars today, i had to make a new account because my password on my old yahoo account was only 6 characters :(, and ill join when and if you want me. I would like to gain levels before any serious fighting(i know its wise to stay pre-searing).

Btw my name will be barenzintyne once i get done setting this sh*t up.

Last edited: May 23, 2005
  13. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    is that your first name or last name? in game plz seperate.

because thats the way they have the game set up first and last name. (not your real name)
    and I will invite you

14. Lowbudgetgamer

Lowbudgetgamer Banned

GPU:
    PNY FX 5200U 128/128 331
    Yeah i figured out the seperate name thing so i changed it to Dark revalence, right now im a lvl 4 Elimentalist/monk.

15. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070 Super
    We need monks if we are to succeed in PVP when that time comes - Monk as primary profession.

on a sidenote I finally got my hands on Meteor Shower yesterday - gonne take it out for a spin later tonight - anyone wanna party up and kick Tengu behinds ?

I'm an E/N lvl 16 focusing on firemagic and healing myself through death magic mostly.

Last edited: May 25, 2005

16. bbsmitz

bbsmitz Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati Radeon 9700 Pro
    Hey, I currently have a lvl 11 W/E, and I was wondering if I could join. My name is Lentillis Srameil.

17. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
  18. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070 Super
    nice one there crash - could be useful in a tight place :heh:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2005
  19. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    sorry i havnt been too active lately guys. ive had a lot of stuff goin on in my life ATM. and what time for games i have ive been playing kotor 2 cuz of the starwars craze and all. hopefully ill get back playing regularly soon. or its possible ill hand over leadership to someone, as long as i can be an officer.

20. Lowbudgetgamer

Lowbudgetgamer Banned

GPU:
    PNY FX 5200U 128/128 331
    OHhhh me me me I want to be an officer....or leader. i play just about more than anyone else that i know of atm. I's havent ascended yet with Hildroth though cause ive been trying to beef up kiara lately :(