Balthazars Knights! The guru 3d guild wars guild

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Strikerx80, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    ha i played a lot today. im level 11. i still need to get some missions done and open the map a bit.

2. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    :eek3:

This game is awsome, this is my first MMO, and I have to say WoW

Being on 56k I have not yet tried one and this is great.

I am still in pre-searing, but I am a lvl5 R/E 'Ayma Marley'.
    I am not sure if I am going to stick with this character or not, but after the searing I may be intrested in joining your guys clan. I will let you guys know since you seem to be still looking for ppl.

3. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070 Super
    My words exactly Marley. the first 30 min I just wandered the city, country side and had to sew my jaw to my upperlips to keep my mouth closed. :)

Anyway I've startet an Elementalist/necromancer - if that can be used - he's level 3 I think - cant remember cuz I played another char yester day W/Me lvl around 7.

donno yet what to do about him maybe I'll trash him and redo the him as a pure Elementalist - I have a hrd time desiding which professions I wanna mix up.

My ingame names are either Parahz The Brave (W/Me) or Parahz Mysterious (E/N)

I'll be playing most of the day methinks - PM me and we can probably agree on crossing blades (in the friendly meaning) :)

If age is important I'm 35.

Although I have some one I can join after I'm post sering I have not really disided anything - in any case I'm playing with my mage today.

Have a good and playful day.

4. SVT Amateur

SVT Amateur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS x850 XT PE VIVO PCI-Express
    Hey Striker, I disbanded from the guild as when I was playing this past weekend there were only 5 members and no one else was on from the entire time of leveling from level 1 to level 10. I decided to join another guild of a guy I partied with, and it has 70+ members so there are always plenty of people on to talk to and do quests with (which is the whole reason I like to play the game anyway). I know you are trying to make a guru3d members only guild, which is cool with me, but I enjoy playing with more people and just wanted to let you know why I disbanded. Thanks again for the invite, and I'll see ya'll in game.

5. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Hey marley you don't register in the game, did you spell your name right?

6. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Sorry to loose you SVT were getting bigger every day.

7. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Hehe no I misspelled it, it is 'Ayam Marley' doh

I just started a new character b/c I went pst searing with my now lvl 7(just under 8) r/e and I got tired of getting my arse handed to me.

Her name is 'Lady Marley' R/M, pre searing now got her to lvl3 tonight and will be working on her some more tomorrow. I will have this weekend to decided which I would rater have, maybe I will keep both.

Well I guess if I had some guild mates with me I would have done better ;)

I will prob go back and forth for a little while just to have fun you know. The bad thing is when I started my new char she got things like dye and other things I did not get with Ayam Marley,

One beef is in presearing I was the man, strong, wealthy, and cool, post searing I am a broke looser :D

8. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Well I joined, today

Ayam Marley, talked with Genji, and he hooked me up with some good armor (Thanks again Genji)

We are in the same timezone as well, so I guess I will be seeing him, I normally get on at around 8:00pm central on weekdays, so come by and see me we can go kill some stuff :D

9. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Hey guys played alittle last night and got some quests done now I am up to almost lvl 9. Going to complete more quests, soon. Hope to see you guys on.

10. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    hey guys sorry ive not been on the boards much. ive been completely obsessed with guild wars. buying top end items and leveling. im almost lvl 16. bought a fiery dragon sword of swordsmanship. for 6k. i got to get my tactics skill up. someone was selling an aegis shield it gave like 20 defense and +33 health

11. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    just wanted to say. we are not getting as many guru's as i thought we would. i think we may have to recruit people in game, that are non guru's. anyway i want to get up to level 20 and get the best armor and runes. then would like to start doing PvP ladder. i already have a top of the line sword. also i know someof you like the capes but i may want to midify it at some point. i was thinking changing it to a gold pheonix (the regular looking pheonix) and gold flames, with a red background. but if everyone really likes the cape i guess we can keep it. here is a tip for you guys. if you manage to salvage a major rune using an expert salvage kit. you can sell it for like 5k. i had one and sold it for 6.5k. i had 11k at one point but then bought my dragon sword for 6k. after i reach level 20 and get all the stuff i need ill start trying to get us a guild hall.

12. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Yeah it would be nice to have more members, b4 we start recruiting in the game though let me talk to hilbert and see if we can get an anouncment or something.

13. Whesel

Whesel Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070 Super
    I posted on here earlier - noone did pm me or I didnt see it hehe - anyway if you can use an elementalist/Necromancer lvl 14 just holler - names are posted in my previous reply...

But here they are again for those that dont have time to scroll 9 pages :)

Parahz Mysterious (The Mage) My main character so far with a few others (not a guild)

Or Parahz The Brave (Warrior/Mesmer) ( am about to about to go post searing with this one lvl 7)

14. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Sorry got you now, we apologize for the inconvience

I guess we were too busy playing this great game :D

15. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
    i get my pay the end of this month, and i'll be sure to get GW then :)

so count me in the guild ;)

(prob gonna be monk/warrior or monk/mesmer)

16. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    Let us know your Name and we will invite

17. David

David Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 2070S
    I posted in Moderators section, but I will post here as well. Fading Twilight, lvl 19 E/Me

18. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    yeah marley or genji will recruit you. or whisper me in the game saying your a guru and i'll invite you. my game name is braiven amkel. heh i really look like a leader now. i got my final armor set today, knights armor! :D i have to look good if i wanna run our great guild :) heh but really genji has done a lot, by getting members and stuff. and marley being a mod here is definatly good for us.

19. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    well lemme post about my successful trip through lornars pass, and to the forge. thats right i am leet lol, i did the impossible. im at my GF's right now and cant play for a couple days, here are some tips on how to do it.

first, warriors should have sprint skill equipped. there are places where running is the only answer. next have a good healer. a secondary monk loaded with heals will do the trick. have them take healing seed. that skill is so great, here is why. when its cast on someone its lasts for X amount of seconds. that person can then charge in with everyone following behind. the person with the enchant gets hit and everytime they get hit the whole party is healed for X health. for us we were getting like +26 per hit. its a great way to get the advantage on enemies.

ok now here is a basic rundown of how my group did it. there are 3 zones in the trip. well, 3 to camp then 1 more to forge. in the first zone go through and try to take out enemies if you can, definatly avoid enemies when possible. take down the first worm you face. when getting to the cave try to pull the 2 worms to the far left. you will probably die here. respawn and go to the cave the worms should be off siting over at the left and wont notice you. clear the cave and go forward. after a while you will see a cave to your right, take that path. beat some trolls in there. go on and there should be a worm on the path ahead, kill it. a little further there should be another worm and some enimies. this is where you should use sprint and have warriors run. run through and to the edge/tip of a mountain on your right. if done well you should be free of enemies and worms. rest there. next make a dash through the enemies ahead, you should be able to sprint your way to the end of the first zone at this point.

ok now the crappy part lol. the second zone is very small. very small sounds good but it isnt. the zone is JAM packed with enemies. here is the general idea here. try to have half your group pull the enemies in one direction and the other half run on the other side. what we ended up doin is running to the right immediatly at start. me and our other warrior would squeek through. take the first right after that and try to pass these stone throwing freaks they pretty much always knock you down when the rock hit you so it sux. get past them and you clear the zone, sounds not so bad but it is. if to many mobs pulled so they start to block up your route, reset the area by zoning back to the previous zone.

now by this point at the 3rd zone you will all have -60 death penalty, and this zone is long. however we managed to fight our way through most of it with only 5 and then 4 remaining members. there are lots of stone throwers here. you need to take em down 1 at a time if need be. to do this use the healing seed spell on 1 member. have him charge and attack 1, the rest of you attack the same 1 and provide additional healing if you can. take the fight to em, its not as bad as you might think, they seemed to have low hp. after it bends around and you chop through some trolls, and the road goes up and down it will open up a bit. its kinda hard to pick a direction so youll just have to figure it out. the enemies are spread out here. you can fight some, but you may find you can avoid a lot of em. once you get up a ways, when you die youll spwan in a new spot. if i remember you kinda want to go right, down, and left here. at this point we pretty much avoided combat and sprinted. you'll go through a small cave and just try to sprint past the mobs. not that much further and you reach the camp *WHEW*

the camp has nothing but a skill guy and items (WTF NO ARMOR AAARGH) well get a few lvl 20's to help you through the next zone. ha when i was there, there was only like 5-6 ppl at the camp lol, cuz its so hard to get to. also you can get lvl 20 henchmen. you can also get 2 healer henchmen which is nice, and can have 8 man group. get through the next zone and your at the forge!

be prepared to spend some time doin this. i think it took me around 4 hours to get to the forge. and dont give up, you will die a lot, it can get pretty ridiculous. BUT IT CAN BE DONE! your great leader Braiven Amkel has ventured through it LOL :D ill be available to help ppl who are ready to give it a shot. now that i have a full set of knight armor +80 def +10 vs physical + reduces physical damage. i should be able to take a bit more out there!

Last edited: May 13, 2005
  20. Krikin

Krikin Active Member

GPU:
    (2) EVGA 8800 GTS 640 SLI
    hey guys !

I want to join the guru's guild

My ingame name is Kryo Gen and I am a Warrior/Monk

I just bought the game, so I am still level 4 but hopefully I will go up in the ranks! Thanks for the opportunity.