1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baldurs's Gate III Announced

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Supporting both keyboard+muse and gamepad requires that every aspect of the game, from gameplay to GUI, must be accessible with both set of devices, which means lowest common denominator. If you plan a D&D videogame just for mouse+keyboard or just for gamepad you will obtain two different products, if you plan for both you will obtain the second only.
    Which is an hack-and-slash...

2. metagamer

metagamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    True.

3. metagamer

metagamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    DOS worked great on consoles. It's a slow paced game with turn based combat. Btw, I've never listened to Muse while playing with a keyboard.

The UI can be reworked for gamepad, just like it was in D3 on consoles.

4. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 @1.55ghz
    baldurs gate 2 is the best RPG of all time, hands down, no contest, no room for debate. larian is one of the only studios standing today that has a real concrete foundation in the genre with proper grounding to do wat needs to be done, & furthermore they have no publisher which means CEO swen is literally in charge. these guys have the resources, the experience, & the passion to actually pull this off.

bioware may be long gone (& boy are they ever), but BG3 from larian is the most exciting news i have heard in YEARS

5. StefanInter9

StefanInter9 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 GTX
    Great news. Baldur's Gate 2 remains one of my top three favorite games.