Auzentech Prelude Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by davaid, Aug 28, 2007.

1. angershark

angershark Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    Hello :)

How do I lock the sample rate in Win7? I've got bit-matched playback enabled and the master sample rate set to 44.1khz but it changes automatically to 48khz when playing an audio file. Using SB support pack 1.1

edit: nevermind got it figured

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. umeng2002

umeng2002 Maha Guru

GPU:
    I use the newest ones from Auzentech's site

I haven't ran into any issues yet

3. bodean

bodean Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    Those work without issue in Win 7 RC?

4. xankazo

xankazo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    no, some things just don't work at all. daniel_k's support pack 1.1 is pretty much everything you need if you're going to use Win7 RC. I know 'cause I'm using it. :)

5. umeng2002

umeng2002 Maha Guru

GPU:
    I don't do DD Live or DTS anymore

Primarily just Gaming with CMSS Headphone and Blu-ray movies with CMSS Headphone.

6. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI XC Ultra
    Yea Umeng that what I been mosty doing but inplace of CMSS headphone I useD dobly headphone.

Actually the only time I use my recivier now when family members are over and we playing a game on the same computer. Or if I alone as if i use them when I note, I will get people yelling at me.

7. umeng2002

umeng2002 Maha Guru

GPU:
    - never mind

PowerDVD and TMT were being dicks

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  8. elyte

elyte New Member

GPU:
    MSI N260GTX TD896-OC
    Hi all,
    already sick and tired walking thru forums... does plz somebody have Prelude connected to nVidia card via internal SPDIF connector to get the DVI->HDMI video+audio working ? I need to have it combined as my receiver doesn't eat the combination video thru HDMI + audio via optical spdif and it automatically expects that also audio comes via HDMI and it is impossible to change the audio source input.
    i found the internal SPDIF pinout desc for Prelude here: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=14646030
    but that doesn't work for me (default SPDIF output via optical is working at the same time), i get only video thru HDMI. Also the onboard sfx is passing audio via HDMI, so i came to the conclusion that those 2 SPDIF pins on prelude are not the right ones. The pinout is btw different from the Creative x-fi's...

9. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    The Pin outs for the Prelude and Creative cards are supposed to be different. This is probably why it is not working for you.

You would just tap the coax output on the rear of the card and run it back into the S/PDIF connector on the GFX card.

Will you would need is a mono RCA jack and a bit of cable. The tip is the signal and the sleeve is the gnd. Should work just fine.

10. elyte

elyte New Member

GPU:
    MSI N260GTX TD896-OC
    Thx for reply.
    I knew the Prelude pinout is different from Creatve's, there is also Prelude pinout on the site i posted previously (only for SPDIFO), just below creatives, but doesn't seem to work.
    However the coax workaround is really lovely and simple, could come to my mind :) I guess i'm gonna do that as the last resort. Thx once more.

11. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    You could always just tap the signal right on the card if you didn't want to have the cable outside the case.
    The pinout may or maynot be correct, tapping the signal from just before the output jack will work fine.

Good luck.

12. jrcbandit

jrcbandit New Member

GPU:
    ATI 4870
    Anyone have static issues with DanielK 1.1 drivers for Windows 7? Also, gaming mode just sounded odd.

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I had to uninstall the drivers ;p. The problem was even worse when using headphones for some reason.

I tried Auzentech RC8 1.0 drivers because I read they worked fully, but I can't switch modes and the console launcher crashes when I select CMSS3d options. However, the static is completely gone thank goodness.

Will I get this same problem if I use the latest official Auzentech drivers 1.1?

13. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI XC Ultra
    jrcbandit I had issues with it on a older windows 7 build 7066 but on 7100/RC build my other computer doesnt get the static issues any more. This is on computer 2's Xtreme Gamer card.

14. bodean

bodean Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
  15. Pyr0

Pyr0 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FTW3

16. bodean

bodean Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970
    Thanks.

17. TirolokoRD

TirolokoRD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980TI ACX 2
    Will try those too, i having kind of wear behavior with my prelude on windows 7.

18. xankazo

xankazo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
  19. Lamprey

Lamprey Member

GPU:
    1080 Ti
    Just installed vista sp2, lost my rear right speaker on my z-5500. used digital connection to get it back. anyone out there having issues with vista sp2?

20. sovietdoc

sovietdoc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Anyone is having issues with Any x-fi, prelude, forte not outputing digital via DDL or DTS on Windows 7? Option is just grayed out.