1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auzentech Home Theater HD Op Amp failed

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by mst3kld, Sep 2, 2014.

1. mst3kld

mst3kld Member

GPU:
    (2) MSI 6950 2gb OC
    My Auzentech op amp went bad making that machine gun sound just like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m9p7KQFzTA
    So I bought a new Op Amp (LME49710HA X2 + Adaptor) and installed it. The sound is gone but I have no sound from the front 2 channels and sub (I am running 7.1) and all the other channels are totally under powered regardless of volume settings. Just looking for some help thanks.

2. angershark

angershark Master Guru

GPU:
    Onboard
    Sounds to me like a software issue, have you tried a fresh soundcard drivers install?

3. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    I have a Auzen Forte. It's a known problem and a replacement opamp worked for me the first time, but replaced it again also with some heatsinks but failed again..... Basically your card is failing. The only thing that works on my card is the spdif out. Auzentech cards overheat and self destruct.