Autoload profile possible?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by THX-UltraII, Nov 1, 2011.

1. THX-UltraII

THX-UltraII Member

GPU:
    ATI HD4350
    I own a MSI Cyclone 460GTX o.c. edition and I made 2 custom profiles: one profile with the default settings which I want to be run standard when running my W7 system and one profile with overclocked settings. I want this oc-profile to run automatically when I start my software media player (Media Player Classic - Home Cinema) but don t know how to achieve this. I did find a option in the settings where I selected to use my standard (non overclocked) profile for 2D and selected my overclocked profile to start for 3D but I think mpc-hc.exe is not 'seen' as a 3D application. Is there still a way to make this work?

You might wonder why I would need my overclocked profile for a media software player. This is because I use a specific video decoder called LAV. This decoder is capable of doing hardware (GPU) decoding and that s why I want Afterburner to load my oc'd profile.

Thanks.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

mpc-hc.exe is into built-in exceptions list to prevent triggering 3D profile. Open OSD server's properties, find mpc-hc.exe there and enable application detection for it.

3. THX-UltraII

THX-UltraII Member

GPU:
    ATI HD4350
    What is 'OSD server's properties' and how do I open this? :stewpid: