Attention Europens or East Europeans

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Sash, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    The GeForce 6800's already started to show up in eastern europe (romania), until now, we only got from leadtek and pny, so check your local computer store, they may jsut have some! good luck

2. butterwaach

butterwaach Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG STRIX 3080
    nope! in austria they still arent available! but everybody living in the eu should try www.alternate.com (.de or.at)! the have a lot of 6800s in stock!

3. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080
    lol they have computers in eastern europe? lol j/king im from turkey :p

4. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    ya, where do you think i am typing this stuff? uranus? :D

5. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080
  6. micketh

micketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070 8GB
    theyve been available in the uk since end of june i think.

7. Scrapper

Scrapper Guest

Why supatitanman is thinking that people in Eastern europe live in ice age ? There lot's of people having nice PC's even in countries called "third-world", i've seen several in guru3d.

NOTE: There is still a big problem in Lithuania about High-end Video cards. They're expensive and companies do not include them into their VGA cards lists. SO ususaly you have to order a better card.

8. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090
    yeah, been available here... in very limited supply, particularly the ultra! Managed to get my hand on a GT though. Good luck the rest of your Europeans, with your 6800 quest... its worth it :D

9. andy_nv

andy_nv Member

GPU:
    Leadtek GeForce 6800 @400/900
    Buna Alex,

where I work we have a Leadtek A400 TDH (6800) on display and we had 4 or 5 more of these cards that we sold. We also have listed the Leadtek 6800 Ultra and PNY 6800 Ultra and GT, though we never got these cards yet.
    Caro Group just listed the whole range of Gigabyte 6800 cards a few days ago.
    Personally, I can't wait to get a GT from Gigabyte or PNY :)

10. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080
    U notice the :p that means im playing or just bieng sarcastic, ive been to eastern europe its a beutiful place...

11. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    Ya, look at my rig supatitanman! it is better than urs, and i live in romania! hahaha :p joking!

12. vinteg

vinteg Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640
    i can get one easely but they are to ****ing expensive(456€) if you compare them against USA(333€):mad:

13. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080
    Alex, even though u are romanian, and i am turkish, I can own you any day, anygame, and most of all any day :p

14. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080
    btw, a whole lot of sites have international shipping so I gues u can save maby 40 euros, if u realy are that derprate

15. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    ok, let's plays CS one day :p

16. Epsilon 1

Epsilon 1 Guest

Yes, it's true. But some of them (not all thought) DO list new hardware on their price-lists/web sites. Like this one: www.bms.lt . I bought one there a couple of weeks ago and it's smooth so far ;) The price was 1499lt, which is ~500$.. BTW, they even had them in stock!

P.S. Good luck to you all getting your 6800/X800 series cards ;)

17. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    Re: Re: Attention Europens or East Europeans

OH MY GOD I AM NOT ALONE!!! :D YUPIE!!!! sorry... :p

18. andy_nv

andy_nv Member

GPU:
    Leadtek GeForce 6800 @400/900
    Took you a while to notice :p

Well, today we recieved the whole range of Leadtek cards and I can say that I was drooling all over the 6800GT, couldn't let it off my hands. Can't wait to take it home, just one more week and it will be all mine, muuwhahaha :D

19. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    daim! you are lucky!! but personally i hate leadteck cards, because of their custom fan...

Edit: I sended you a PM...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2004
  20. Epsilon 1

Epsilon 1 Guest

Hm...their new fan/heatsink design for 6800 series is not so bad. Here's a quote from the Leadtek 6800nu/U review

" the back side features a copper heatsink wit soft heat-conducting elements. The front side houses a finned copper heatsink with a fan in the middle. However, the fan is a bit offset from the centre, which makes cooling more effective.

The heatsink is covered with a stylish semi-transparent plastic shell. The GPU and memory chips have a single heatsink, although the latter do not generally need cooling (a number of manufacturers have announced similar cards with no heatsinks on the memory)."

Here's the review: Leadtek WinFast A400U

...Sorry for the offtopic :rolleyes: