ATT is making Guildwars crash

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by dvrocc, Mar 6, 2008.

1. dvrocc

dvrocc Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7800GS 256mb AGP
    Hi, I am having an issue with ATT running in the taskbar and when I start Guildwars it loads to the log-in section, if I click on anything in that log-in Guildwars crashes. Also if I have Guild wars running and minimize Guildwars and then start ATT then maximize Guildwars it crashes :p but with out ATT running in the taskbar everything is fine, what could it be? I did a quick net search not much about ATT & Guildwars running.

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    If Guildwars has Microsoft XLive system there are will be no fix . Exit from ATT or put .exe files from game into exception list.

3. dvrocc

dvrocc Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7800GS 256mb AGP
    thanks for the response, I am not sure what you mean by Microsoft XLive system or into exception list, are these a part of windows core?

I am going to start disabling options in ATT to see what is keeping this game from running, ill pass the info on to you if I find something.

4. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    ATT has exception list in Autooverclocking dialog box. Put exe file from game into that list

5. dvrocc

dvrocc Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7800GS 256mb AGP
    I found what is crashing my game it is the OSD, I just simply turn it off I just want it to run in the background :)