ATT + Games = Crash

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by shadoN, Dec 5, 2009.

1. shadoN

shadoN New Member

Hi,

I installed ATT a few hours ago to change something in my counter-strike: source. I was told to do this >
    To remove the fog and lightning issues which ATI hd4XXX cards have in CSS with dxlevel 95.

So, I started up my CSS and I noticed everything was black. So I tried to set everything back and I didn't know what all the settings where so I went to CCC and set to factory defaults.

After that I tried to call a friend of mine on skype and I noticed when I tried to put my webcam on (no homo) Skype crashed. At that point I was getting frustrated. So I removed ATT and rebooted. I then again called my friend and noticed I can put my webcam on, but his couldn't. Then skype would crash, again.

So after that I was trying to play a game. I started up CSS and I got this an steamrun time error. I googled a bit and saw there was a hotfix, I tried it but it wouldn't let me install it.

So I tried to install ATT again to attempt to set everything back. It installed just fine but when I try to open ATT nothing happens, left click, right click, nothing works. So I cant edit anything!

Can you please help me to fix this so I can play some games again? I don't want to format!

Thank you in advance

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Put everything to "No value in registry" state except of
    Support for non power of two
    Primary Tiling

3. shadoN

shadoN New Member

Hi,

I cant seem to get into ATT, so therefore I cant put everything back.

4. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    What?