ATT beta version (UNICODE support)

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartman-2000

cartman-2000 New Member

GPU:
    ATI HD4650 AGP 1GB vram
    Have you tried the older drivers, I'm using the 9.6 ones. I'm on windows xp 64bit with a Saphire hd4650 agp gfx card(I still have one of those old ass agp boards.). The agp fixed drivers for xp 64 are a bit buggy, some of the newer drivers won't detect the gfx card.

2. krakjen

krakjen Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon R9 290 Tri-X
    Older builds of ATT.
    (It's in the first post)

They are using AGP cards.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
  4. cartman-2000

cartman-2000 New Member

GPU:
    ATI HD4650 AGP 1GB vram
    that works.

Nice that the gpu temp/load is supported in the OSD now.

(testing the new OSD options.)
    [​IMG]
    ^what exactly is DISPIO and MEMIO in the overlay, temp of componates in the gpu like memory controler?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010

5. krakjen

krakjen Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon R9 290 Tri-X
    AF bug has been fixed in 10.2.
    Cheers

6. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
  7. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
  8. flapane

flapane Member

GPU:
    Sapphire/hd5670/512MB
    That seems the conclusion after some days of testing, it stopped BSOD'ing. I'll let you know any development of the issue.

9. totya

totya Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH4850 512MB
    Hi!

"Add current time to file name" option found under Screenshot tab, this is good, but I need "Add current date & time to file name" option :) And if possible date format is changeable, example yyyy-mm-dd format...

Thanks!

10. 2bornot2b

2bornot2b Member

Ray, love att. Best program ever without a doubt. Was wondering if there was a way to put a fan table in the ini file so as not to have to reset the fan control every time you start or restart your computer. I know you can make profiles for games but I don't over clock my card and I just set up the fan controls and leave them that way. It would be nice if att had a way to set the fan controls in the ini file so it would set them automatically when the computer was started up. Just a thought. Thanks for your program and continued support of it.

11. boba23

boba23 Member

GPU:
    MSI R4870-T2D512-OC
    Hey folks,

I am about to get a new ATI 5870 GFX card. Would like to know if the latest beta is able to control the fan of those new cards?

boba

12. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Just create overclocking profile , but include only FAN settings. And when you apply it , but selecting from menu, or by assigning it to game profile, only FAN setting swill be applied.

13. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Yes it can. But you only can select between two options. Manual or Auto without table.

14. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970 Ghz Ed.
    Hi,
    Does ATT support the new Supersampling AA modes? It says it does in the recent whats new text file, but where are the options for them? (not talking about adaptive AA)

15. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    If you talking about 5xxx SAA modes - answer is no.

16. Buchtič

Buchtič Member

GPU:
    HD3850 512MB AGP
    Hi,
    On Sapphite HD 5770 Vapor-X there is no settings speed fans to temperature
    [​IMG]

17. BrutuZ

BrutuZ Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk TF3/OC
    :infinity:

18. jonespat

jonespat New Member

GPU:
    ATI 4870 512 MB
    Ray,
    up to the latest beta, I cannot get the 3D recognition for 2D/3D auto-overclocking in 64bit software to work (e.g. Dolphin64, mpc-hc64.exe). It's no problem in 32bit software, but in 64bit, no go on Win7x64. Is that supposed to work at all? Anyone else has that problem?

19. Risco

Risco Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 650M
    Everytime I install this I get a blue-screen on my laptop. It is using the latest 5730 ATI card. What am I doing wrong? I have tried both the latest drivers from Asus, and also the beta 10.3?

Using Windows 7, 64bit Premium, Asus N61JQ, Core i7 720QM, 4GB DDR3 1333mhz.

20. jukkis83

jukkis83 Member

Hello, there is a bug with new ati 5000 series cards and refresh rates with some monitors (tv's and crt's for example). You can't force the refresh rate above 60 or 85hz even if your monitor supports this. http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=279&threadid=126346&highlight_key=y&keyword1=refresh%20rate & http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=279&threadid=126981
    & http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=279&threadid=120778&highlight_key=y&keyword1=refresh%20rate

Is there a way to get around this issue with ATT? At present, even using ATT refresh lock wont allow me to go over 60hz on my CRT which supports 160hz. I'm running radeon 5770 with Win7 64bit. This is a EDID issue and disabling that with CCC doesn't work with 5000 series, it did with 4000 series thou. Still no fix from ati :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.