ATT and FEAR XP

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by Drash, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Drash

Drash New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 512MB DS
    Anyone else using ATT with Extraction Point? I'm getting some wierdness I've not come across before - I'm not a long time ATT user, but I think I've got it sussed and never experienced this with any of my other games.

Basically two things a) it keeps slipping from my 3D profile clocks to my 2D clocks, in game as I'm playing, and b) I can't set a hotkey combo for flash osd or show/hide osd. I think I read that some games don't allow this kind of thing, so that's not too much of a problem but a) is really bugging me!

I'm using low-level with auto 2d/3d in 1.2.6.955 (2D 594/693 and 3D 688/747) with ATI poller disabled.

Any ideas anyone?

TIA

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    1. This is Catalyst issue, not ATT (clocks resets when you play video files)
    2. Hot keys doesn't work under FEAR. This is because FEAR disable low level keyboard hooks.

3. Drash

Drash New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 512MB DS
    Thanks Ray, I remember reading something about the 2D clock resetting but couldn't find much with a search (the forum search engine leaves much to be desired). I've found that if I just ALT+TAB out of the game and manually chose my 3D profile it sticks when I go back into the game, so not so much of a problem now that I know this.

4. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    You can try to use Drive level mode for overclocking. In this mode clocks will not resets to 2D state.

5. Drash

Drash New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4850 512MB DS
    Yesssss! Driver level works as advertised. Thanks Ray.