atitools can't read video card bios

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by 2bornot2b, Dec 8, 2007.

1. 2bornot2b

2bornot2b Member

I know this problem is probably due to the fact that I have a new HD3870 series video card and since it was just released ati tray tools just can't read the bios yet. I was using the 1.3.6.1067 beta and it worked just fine with my x1950pro. I was wondering if that may have been the problem or should I try an earlier version of tray tools. I do not like catalyst control center at all and will help in any way I can to have ati tray tools back. If you need bios numbers or the bios itself I will send them or post them here. If you need the bios itself, just let me know how to save a copy of it for you and where to send it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Graphics Card Manufacturer Built by ATI
    Graphics Chipset ATI Radeon HD 3870
    Device ID 9501
    Vendor 1002

Subsystem ID 2542
    Subsystem Vendor ID 1002

Bus Type PCI Express 2.0
    Current Bus Setting PCI Express 2.0 x16

BIOS Version 010.067.000.000
    BIOS Part Number 113-B33904-102
    BIOS Date 2007/10/17

Memory Size 512 MB
    Memory Type DDR4

Core Clock in MHz 777 MHz
    Memory Clock in MHz 1126 MHz

Primary Display Yes

2. puntarenas

puntarenas Active Member

GPU:
    Mad Moxx X1900XT 512MB
    You are not the first to ask for support of the new R(V)6XX cards, in fact this forum is full of such posts. Just look around a bit here, sit back, take things easy and wait until Ray finds some time to work on that features. If you want to donate some money (the new beasts are expensive AFAIK) just follow this link and hope it will gear up development: Click!