Discussion in 'Links' started by funkymonkey, Apr 26, 2004.
Great, now does anyone know if “ATITool 0.25 Beta 15” will work in Vista RC1?!?
beta 15 uses the driver to set clocks.
- smallest step 9 mhz -> breaks find max
- limited to ccc overdrive limit -> breaks serious overclocking
- doesnt work on second crossfire card -> breaks overclocking for crossfire
- more or less bugged depending on ati driver version -> creates dependance on ati + breaks overclocking
- changing memory clock autotunes memory timings and nothing i can do
- switch to 3d mode sets voltages from driver, overrides atitool setting -> breaks voltage adjustments
You nerver know unles you try (it's not stable at the moment, Wizz is working on it).
Its a bit much to ask I know,...
Greetings from México
Just to say Hi, i live near to west coast in mexico, on a great rainforest little town, and depending on the last 5 meters of Internet Services...
I own only an ATI 9000, - he he, little old, uh? -, I know that I don't know the best way to make my card really useful, I am tryng to learn...
Just a question, how do I put my technical info, video card, audio card, etc... well, is my first time, if somebody please help me...
Ind advance thank You
ATiTool 0.26 is out: http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/
Changes in this version:
* Full support for all ATI and NVIDIA cards. Only X1950 Pro overclocking is not supported.
* To overclock ATI X1k cards, you do not need to disable the services in Windows
* Fan settings can be saved to a profile
* New logo added
* Memory timings can be saved to a profile
* Number of active vertex shaders/stream processors on NVIDIA added
* Log file default maximum size is 2.5 MB
* BIOS dump works on X1000 Series
* Thermal monitoring defaults to on
* Voltage control for several X1800 and X1900 cards
* Control over Adaptive Anti-Aliasing
* New settings tab "Driver Tweaks"
* Current Draw monitoring for several ATI cards
Thanks i was looking for something like this. One question, would you scan for artifacts, how come your GPU heats up and GPU loads goes up too? What is scanning for artifacts anyway?
-Bump- Hope this takes away the atikmdag errors on vista