ATI Tray Tools - Driver not digitally signed

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools' started by Darkgeneralmax, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Darkgeneralmax

Darkgeneralmax Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA GTX560 Ti DS 1gb
    I'm having an issue where the Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit wont install the low level driver because its not signed. From what I understand from reading, the installer for ATT should be working around this automatically now, but for me its not. UAC is disabled, and ive even run the installer as admin. Any ideas on why its not working?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. Darkgeneralmax

Darkgeneralmax Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA GTX560 Ti DS 1gb
    Additional Info: Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 2

3. rjc862003

rjc862003 Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire 5750@855/1337
    search the forums

4. Darkgeneralmax

Darkgeneralmax Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA GTX560 Ti DS 1gb
    I have searched, and am aware of posts already about this subject, but no answer has been given to the root issue: even though ATT claims to have a work around for x64 driver signing, that fix does not seem to be working on all systems.

I hope my queston is not being written off because anyone believes there is a lack of effort on my part to find the solution. I have searched, and none of the existing posts I have seen addresses my issue.

5. enoch

enoch Banned

GPU:
    Powercolor HD4870
    I'm getting the unsigned driver message also after installing ATT but, it only does it once when I first install the program.

Also,trying to find why my settings don't stick after a reboot.I'm not using CCC.

6. nebukathneza

nebukathneza New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870 Toxic 1GB
    I got the same problem with new installed Windows 7 x64.

In testmode everything is fine, but when i'm rebooting in normal mode the low level driver is installed but not started.

Every game i want to play crashes with an error message.

7. Darkgeneralmax

Darkgeneralmax Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA GTX560 Ti DS 1gb
    As an update to my original post, after several reboots and enabling test mode at startup a few times, now my system always boots in test mode.

The only thing I can think of that I did was startup in test mode, then used the low level driver installer to install and start the driver. Perhaps the installer needs the user enabled test mode at first install. Anyone having troubles, stick with it and it may work itself out.