ASUS ROG SWIFT PG32UQX Goes for DisplayHDR 1400 and 1152-zone Mini LED backlight

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. nevcairiel

nevcairiel Master Guru

GPU:
    These specs on a 27-28" screen, and we would have a winner. ASUS, you can do it!

On the other hand, rather wait until I can get it with HDMI 2.1 or DP 2.0, so I don't have to trade drawbacks to even be able to run 4K 144Hz 10-bit HDR.

3. Domitius

Domitius New Member

GPU:
    Nvidea 7900 GT
    Lol, when they announced the PG27UQ and PG27UQX everyone commented if only it was 30-32".
    But completely agree with you on HDMI 2.1 or DP 2.0, would love to know why they still don't come with those ports, are they waiting for GPUs to first release with those ports.

4. IchimA

IchimA Maha Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    I should enter the black market for kidneys to afford this ! For me 32'' is ok !

DeskStar likes this.

5. DeskStar

DeskStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080Ti/3090FTW
    Would love an ultra wide with mini LED's. Can't get enough of my Alienware 3440x1440!.!.! Just wish it was HDR and mini LED like these.

6. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    I will never buy ASUS products ever again. There are tons of monitors out there. Their snobbish behavior of gsync exclusive superior monitors, without freesync compatibility, or equivalent, I snob them too. Black list grows for me good. Intel, Nvidia, Asus, the rhythm goes on and on.

7. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080S WaterForceWB
    and? millions of ppl say every day "i wont buy that brand anymore..), and the world will go on, and the company will still make money.

i use asus products for 20 y, never had issues requiring replacing it (expect when i killed a board thru oc, and they fixed it for free),
    never issues with anything incl when i contacted service dept.