ASUS Rmapage 2 BIOS update.

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by Mr_Alexander, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Hey guys.
    If any of you the owners of the ASUS Rampage 2 Extreme please tell me one thing. My board is coming in a couple of days and I asume it has CD with BIOS or whatever. Do I have to do BIOS update and if I do can you tell me what is lthe latest BIOS version for this motherboard. Unfortunatly cannot google anything (do not have access to the internet).
    Thank you.

2. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The latest version is 1104 which you can download off ASUS's site. Put the .rom into a USB stick and select EZ-Flash option in the BIOS when you boot up to flash.

3. Mr_Alexander

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Thank you very much.

4. GregM

GregM Member Guru

GPU:
    ES BBA HD4870 512mb
    Wait a sec. How did you post this message if you don't have internet access? If you can get to this page, what is keeping you from getting to Google twice as easily?

5. Mr_Alexander

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    I do not have computer at home yet. It is coming in a week. So I am trying to ready. At work place we are not aloowed to use internet. It is blocked. I asked management to open access for me for guru3d.com. They checked the site and said yes. Basicaliy guru3d my only source of information untill I get my computer.