My fellow Guru's I need some advice from fellow members because I have until tonight to decide on that 690. I found locally an ASUS GTX 690 3 months old for 600euros! Should I jump on it?? It seems like a good deal right? Again US members take note that a 690 sells for around 850-900euros(1000-1200usd with conversion) here. Only other options according to my needs/wants are the 780 which with the myriad of rumors and also the latest ones and speculations about the price, it seems that its price might not be that good and performance and I'm quoting here "a bit faster than the GTX 680 and GTX 670, but not a lot." Thanks in advance.