Asus Ai Booster

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by Palerider, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    O.K. Maxfly , your "YIKES!" scared me.Backed off voltage to 1.4.While i was in there ,I upped the OC to 3.3. Temps came down to 37c-38c.Plan to download orthos later,I'm a 3rd shifter,and it's bed time.

2. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Hey guys,I D-loaded Orthos stress prime 2004 . is this the correct version? Google inst giving up much info.which test is recommended?Right now I'm at 3.4 GHz -1.4volts v core, memory 4-4-4-12 @ 2.1 v. Tried to run the blend test and only getting 8 seconds-lol-. Computer and temps seem fine, but orthos would seem to disagree.:(

3. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    yep thats the right one.small ffts will stress your cpu the blend will stress both the mem and cpu.you will need to up the vcore some until you can pass orthos.also try your nb at 1.55 if you havent already.<---active cooling here can also help stabilizing your oc as well.

4. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    2 quickies about orthos:under the sensors button use MBM is checked. Is this Motherboard monitor? will not having that mess up my reading?the other thing is when it starts, the error is hardware failure, and my Logitech wireless keyboard scroll lock blinks until I exit Orthos.A symptom of too much O C ? or just a bad keyboard messing up my test?

5. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    im not sure it actually changes anything.ive got voltage and temps checked under mbm.with or without it enabled my temps are the same.mbm plug in maybe?
    usually when orthos fails its either due to vcore/cpu heat.or nb voltage/heat.in my experience vcore/nb voltage is usually the culprit when perfiferals fail.my guess is not enough vcore tbh.

6. @renadier

@renadier Master Guru

GPU:
    2X AMD R280X @ 1072/1250
    hmmm,
    odd i got the same error out of ai boooster on my mobo....i pushed my 4200 to 2.6 and it dont work at 2.4 no more....and is unstable...was working fine...cooling ..air loads of...its fryed:behead:

READ THIS:
    ...lock out the ai booster ..enable cool and quite in bios..restart

p.s ..need new specs...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  7. @renadier

@renadier Master Guru

GPU:
    2X AMD R280X @ 1072/1250
    well this is even more odd...

re formatted my hard drives...windows hassling me due to number of reinstalls/activations..can they stop me using there software becouse of this?

any way..now iam overclocking again..back to 2.4 i want and gpu's also overclocked ..using ai booster...but why was it not working before ?
    also it was unstable?

been playing bf2 for 2-3 hours ..no problems?

so if the ai booster gos wrong only way to reset it it to re install everything..nice...now to to phone microsoft becouse i want my pc to work...thank god they dont run the world(yet)