Assassins Creed Unity Recommended Specs Released! [GTX780 or 290X recommended!]

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CPC_RedDawn, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    Ubisoft are partnered with NVIDIA for Assassin’s Creed Unity, as well as Far Cry 4, The Crew, and Tom Clancy’s The Division. They will include the usual goodies like, PhysX, HBAO+ and TXAA. It's only natural that the PC versions will have better shadows and larger view distances and stuff, their previous games did.

http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/articles/nvidia-gameworks-to-enhance-upcoming-ubisoft-games

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Exactly, so the min specs should be at least as good as the console versions then, doubt it but can only wait and see.
    They are asking for a 3.3ghz 4 core CPU on the PC compared to a 1.6ghz 8 core console CPU.
    8 cores are available on consoles, 6 are dedicated to games, 2 to the OS.
    An 8 core PC CPU only has around 6 cores for games since a modern OS needs 2 cores.

Bradders684 cheers, that's quite good news as it's up to Nvidia to sell this game to the high end.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  3. logout20

logout20 Member

GPU:
    Amd radeon 7470m/1Gb
    so senior manager@ubisoft asked developer - so the game is finished..
    dev - no..not yet....
    manager - what is remaining....
    dev - well,ultra textures is done but we have't optimized it for pc yet.....
    manager - but my son has a ps4 ....so forget about it....
    dev - ok.....

4. Dorlor

Dorlor Banned

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Yep, not being able to afford buying 20+ games a year, is the biggest reason amongst the people i know, for pirating instead of buying every single game.

And while its not legal, nor encouraged, i can totally understand why people on a very small budget would choose to use what Little Money they have on hardware, and then pirate games instead.

5. Slikar

Slikar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 WF3
    I think 7970 makes lot of sense , if they mean console settings + 1080p and 30 fps or more. Combine that with **** optimization and it's not that hard to believe. lower end cards like 660 or 7870 will still run this game for sure at exact settings as console or better