1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed Rogue Min PC Requirements

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Ubisoft issued a press release with a PC release date for their historical action-adventure, Assassin's Creed Rogue. It also entails minimum system requirements. ...

Assassin's Creed Rogue Min PC Requirements

2. jimdove

jimdove Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Windforce 980ti
    Goto hell ubisoft. never giving them a penny again.

3. lantian

lantian Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4gb
    good for you, i hope everyone learned their lesson and will never again pre order anything from ubi***t, or buy unfinished product even after launch, if someone must play there are other ways of getting the games until they are worthy the price that ubi***t is asking, hell they still haven't fixed unity and probably never will

4. huilun02

huilun02 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 290X Lightning
    The parity is strong with this one.

Ubisoft know they can't afford to pull a bad port stunt or overpromise on marketing, so as you can see in the PC trailer they have deliberately backtracked on graphics to meet the lowest common denominator system.

But you can bet they will still go ham on the trailers and shove preorder baits and DLCs like they always do.

So predictable.

5. evasiondutch

evasiondutch Banned

GPU:
    2x-MSI gaming 290x 4gb OC
    Console port 100%.

This should be shown with way more critical note, that its not a real made PC game, why this neutral attitude with these games promoting it here.

You guys want PC to die or what?

Yeh guru3d you also, i know you will come up with some excuse why or denied this but is sad you constantly showing this as if its so great they releases for PC are awesome well there not bah:(

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  6. Megabiv

Megabiv Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Well don't buy it then, simple. Assassins Creed was never a PC game to begin with so why the big surprise it's being made to console standards? If it was a PC game like Battlefield and Call of Duty were originally I can understand the complaints. When you take a PC only game and fudge it to work on consoles yeah that sucks, but complaining that a console game isn't showing the best visuals ever on a PC just isn't the same.

I preferred the days when PC games were on PC's and console game stayed on console. Now we just have this elitist attitude that just because it's ALSO on PC it's being watered down etc. etc. yadda yadda and consoles are holding everything back. Bull****, if a company wants to make a kick ass PC game they still do, check out Star Citizen or Witcher 3. Just because a company who have ****ty QA service releases **** and people still ****ing buy it doesn't mean the worlds going to end.

7. evasiondutch

evasiondutch Banned

GPU:
    2x-MSI gaming 290x 4gb OC
    Do you think after the reply i made i buy these games lol..think again.

But your missing as so many my point comepletely, that's why PC suffer so much:(

8. Pandelas

Pandelas Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 dual x
    Remember guys always check the pirated version of the game then consider buying it, i dont know who is the thieft these days, the one who plays pirated editions or the company itself...

9. Twiddles

Twiddles Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 2145-7550
    They aren't promoting the game or anything. Only showing the system requirements, is that a crime or promotion in some way?

10. oOEvil1Oo

oOEvil1Oo Active Member

GPU:
    2x 770 MSI Lightning
    Intel 4600 graphics..... LOL!! sure, I wonder how many suckers will buy this expecting it to actually run with these specs listed.

11. reix2x

reix2x Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    No problem, you can just wait for Skidrow to break the protection mechanisms of the game (DRM, and that stuff). and enjoy, you will not expend a penny... (moral accusations can occur :puke2:)

i'm happy that it looks like i can play this game in my antique rig...

12. Yecnot

Yecnot Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 270 2GB
    I hear that these aren't the min requirements, but just the requirements plainly.

13. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Buying this day one. I love UbiSoft.

14. JulesCools

JulesCools Banned

GPU:
    Titan Black SLI
    Totally buying this right now, it looks extremely good. And you get a free copy of an old game! Ubisoft is awesome!!!

15. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    Tired of the series as a whole. Black Flag at least gave it a lift with something new, seafaring and naval battles. But stealthily trailing people and climbing over buildings, when done over and over and over in all the AC games begins to lose its appeal at some point.

16. bemaniac

bemaniac Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Trio X 2080ti
    urgh ubisoft. die ubisoft!

17. Scoica

Scoica Active Member

GPU:
    rx 580 xxx
  18. eGGroLLiO

eGGroLLiO Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti FTW3 UG
    ubi

No way I am gonna fall for their hype ever again. Ubisoft is totally running a hype machine.

They own reviewers from top to bottom. I will never pre-purchase a single game because of this company and the stunts they have pulled. Also, Bioware has basically joined their ranks.

I'll buy the game if I hear it's good from users on this forum and not a moment sooner. Ubisoft has no one to blame for this but themselves.

19. s1DDy

s1DDy Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070Ti
    ubisoft = try before i buy.... no more money for them until they start treating users like human beings instead of cattle... FAKK UBI

20. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    Ubisoft keep on trying their console milking procedure on PC haha. Dream on Ubisoft, byebye and fu.
    Oh and same goes for Rockstar, no gta first on pc while it was born on pc, gta 4 fiasco, 60€ for old game, dream on. Fu too!
    PC is biggest market again since 2013 and all will pay for not having been loyal to PC.
    We welcome all the new companies who make true PC games. Give your console crap to the console peasants.