Assassin's Creed + Rivatuner OSD

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Andrés, May 24, 2008.

1. Andrés

Andrés Guest

I've found that somehow this game makes the Rivatuner OSD display superposed numbers. Check the following screenshot:

[​IMG]

As an example, note the CPU1 reading which apparently says 98.0C. That's really 48.0C over a previous 50.0C.

All this it does however only in 3D mode. If after a while you don't press any key and let the game go 2D and display the intro movie, the OSD corrects itself. If you skip the movie and get back to the profile loading screen, the OSD starts superposing numbers again.

My video driver version is v169.21, under XP SP2.

As a side note, I'd like to know if it's possible to remove decimals from the temp readings, especially from the CPU temp readings as they are always 0.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

3. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Thanks, I figured it was something from inside the game. As for the decimals, are they removable?.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

No, no way

5. Andrés

Andrés Guest

I don't know if this belongs to Rivatuner's domain or it pertains to the Core 2 Duo plugin, but either way, I will state this as a suggestion for future releases. Thanks.