Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Gets a 13 Minute Long Video Focused on Open World Gam

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by boodikon, Jul 24, 2013.

1. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  2. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Looks great,i cant wait!

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    This is the sandbox game I have been waiting for

4. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    I found the other AC games got boring after the first couple of hours but I have to say that ACIV is looking spectacular!

5. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
  6. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    Impressive, but tbh, they could have made a new game and called it 'Pirate Assassins' or something and I might have bought it.

Problem is, I have only played about 30 minutes of the original Assassin's Creed at a friends house on xb360, and thought it was good, but have not played an Assassin's Creed game since.

I feel out the loop at this point and the whole backstory/history/play mechanics/time traveling doo-hickeys, come across as fan service.

It's a bit like turning up to a dinner party 30 minutes late and the new Italian boyfriend of your friends wifes friend has been introduced to everyone, opened a bottle of merlot, told a joke with a long story attached to it and you have to spend the entire evening feeling left out of the joke that the punchline to keeps getting repeated with everyone joining in the laughter. Now, not only do you have to endure this night, you also can't drink because you drove there and on the way back you will get an additional botheration from the wife for turning up late because you needed fuel and got stuck in traffic as a result and not get any head later on.

To twist the knife, she will cook lasagne tomorrow and suggest going on holiday to Italy...

7. claudesp33d

claudesp33d Member

GPU:
    nvidia 450 GTS
    assassin's creed died after ezio's story