Assassins Creed 3 steam issue thingy

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Damnit, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6700XT
    It's been a long while since i posted on this forum!

Firstly, I know that steam has a forum but I also know that trying to use a site with fancy graphics while using internet in afghanistan usually results in 30 minutes of rage followed by giving up and poking fun at my radio operator.

Secondly, searching with this slow ass internet hasnt yielded anything useful so I come to you guys

When I try and launch AC3, ubisoft will start up but says I have no games registered to my account, which is bull****. I have 3 games and a **** ton of hours from AC3 back home logged in steam.

Has anyone had an issue with this before or is there a more "devious" way to get this issue fixed, like a phony server AC3 would use or something.

When Im not getting shot at or blown up with an RPG I'd like to enjoy a video game or some ****. Thanks beotches!

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  3. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Is it possible your connection is so bad that Uplay can't connect properly, or maybe a load of ports are blocked at your end?

4. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    I know this sounds bad but you could try and use a "no DVD crack" after all you do own it and you shouldn't really have to do this but I reckon its ubi's crap DRM coupled with your as you put it "slow ass internet" that's making your game impossible to play

5. Damnit

Damnit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6700XT
    Yeah, I was thinking it was the internet connection as it seems to reset itself every 5 minutes so it's a bitch downloading anything, even a 300kb pic from yahoo IM takes around 5 retires to work.

I know there was a pseudo-server for AC2 a while ago, if there is anything of that nature you can PM so we're not posting anything publicly.