Arsenal didnt deserve the FA cup

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by benktlottie, May 21, 2005.

1. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I despise go with the flow'ers.

2. benktlottie

benktlottie Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GT (480/1200)
    You traitor !!! LOL After all you said Saturday morning !!! :D

Well, I completely drowned my sorrows last night. I walked into the pub with my Man Utd shirt on, and was instantly hugged by a fellow ManUtd fan. By 9pm, that same Utd fan and I were crying our eyes out and more hugs were being issued by the other 5 or 6 Utd shirt wearing blokes !!! You see NM+, to the English, it is more than a game. It is life. Its true passion. It all nearly kicked off in the pub when a group of Arsenal fans walked in. They were a little bit too happy and its a good job my wife stepped in (with half the pub who didnt care about the footie !) and the landlady threatened to call the police. My daughters party was in full swing in the other room, and theres me about to stick a glass into someones face...all because my team lost !!! LOL

Football is our lives, only the family compare. My wife is in a very bad mood with me today...

Mods, I think this thread needs closing down as I dont wanna get banned for someone else making a silly comment (as per the new rules)

3. Glow Worm

Glow Worm Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy 6800 GT @ 424/1150
    As a Chelsea supporter, i smiled.. but felt Man Utd should have won on performance.. but as they say penalty shoot outs are always a gamble/luck of the draw etc..!

4. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm watching it now, if it gets bad I'll close it. For now I still think it's quite an interesting thing:)

I was in England during the.. Euro2000? Man I miss the feeling of.. life and the terror and the intense feeling of being loved/hated depending on which shirt you got on :D

5. Sota

Sota Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G
    Meh. It's just a soccer game...;)

-runs and hides

6. tsot

tsot Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT PCI-e 256MB
    OMG r u kidding, i hate man u but Van is great, did you see his shot they were fantastic, mind you they are nothing on Rooneys, Rooney is a god, shame he is such a thug. NIce to see the BBC mangaged to get a shot of him just when he was shouting to the ref F**K OFF! LOL the bbc should lurn never focus on Rooneys face, your bound to see foul language!

7. benktlottie

benktlottie Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GT (480/1200)
    Sota, thats twice I've been chasing you this weekend !!! :D :D :D

8. mikeymike

mikeymike Active Member

GPU:
    Asus X1900XT + X1900 master
    LOL someone actually said ronaldo is a diving puff dont you watch much football that all any forward does they run into the box and go down quicker than a hookers knickers. There is so much money in the game it just no fun to watch. It just a shame they couldnt put a wage cap on it like rugby then there would be much more teams with a chance not just the 3-4 with the big bank accounts.

Me personally i will stick with rugby rather than watch a bunch of nancies get over paid and cheat the best they can to win. Then moan that the 60k a week they are getting is not enough to justify playing about 50 games a year.

Oh and i am from manchester so i was walking around with a big smile on my face all day today lets just hope that glazier can make some big money out of them then leave them with nothing. :D :D :D

9. tsot

tsot Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT PCI-e 256MB
    i agree rugby is a much better game, i just dont like c.ronaldo after euro 2004!

10. glock38

glock38 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 285 2GB

11. benktlottie

benktlottie Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GT (480/1200)
    Good lucj tomorrow Glock38, I think Liverpool have a very good chance !

12. Mark

Mark Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870
    its true they never deserved it but if u look at there performances over the last 2 seasons they were by far the better team....

13. deathvirus

deathvirus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 MaxQ 8GB
    i hate Scholes
    i also hate the arsenal goalkeeper ... whats his name ....
    btw i also hate roy carroll