Are you a pirate?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CleavesF, Jul 30, 2006.

?

Are you a Pirate?

1. Yes. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

89 vote(s)
    61.4%
  2. No. I pay for everything.

14 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. Maybe/Sometimes/I don't know

42 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. Food

Food Banned

GPU:
    MSI 8800GTX 768MB
    honest? used to be a mighty pirate during the Napster days but after napster demise and me earning money thanks to work i saw no reason to keep doing it through the multiple p2p available today it's not right, i believe in supporting companies and artists for without us they could never deliver. :)
    occasionally i might check "scene" releases (not download them, just reading) for sometimes they are a good prediction on when a movie or game is about to be released in shops.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  2. ¬69er

¬69er Master Guru

GPU:
    Ge5900Ultra
    There is nothing better then dark rum with coke out there, or perhaps there is:
    dark rum on its own.
    I do not consider myself a pirate as I never download music nor movies from any P2Ps. I can't remember paying for any piece of software in my life. Perhaps they all came preinstalled... I really do not know :pinkbow:

3. Food

Food Banned

GPU:
    MSI 8800GTX 768MB
    oi pirates listen up ye need a cure for yer addiction!

[​IMG]

4. Cornelius

Cornelius Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 770 2GB
    Not really free... American taxpayers paid for it, and it cost several million to produce (they even licensed the Unreal2 engine). I'm not complaining, since the armed forces spend millions on advertising/recruiting anyway- this would probably be more effective than TV/radio/magazine ads.

I guess foreigners get to play free, but oh well.

5. Food

Food Banned

GPU:
    MSI 8800GTX 768MB
    isn't it funny this game is called Americas Army trying to portrait usa military power then you end up dead in the game? wow you just killed unintentionally an american soldier, this game is monitored and they will come to your house !!!! :D
    nice game though and is free.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  6. CleavesF

CleavesF Master Guru

GPU:
    Connect3d x800 GTO biosed 16 pipes
    Or you can buy it for 20 bucks at your local store. I always wondered why "free" downloadable games were so expensive in retail.