Are you a cat or dog person?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by StewieTech, Apr 14, 2013.

?

Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?

1. I prefer cats

53 vote(s)
    50.5%
  2. I prefer dogs

52 vote(s)
    49.5%
  1. m3ta1head

m3ta1head Member

GPU:
    Visiontek 290x
  2. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    I like both dogs & cats but I don't have time to take care of a dog right now, they need a lot of attention.

Our cat playing in the leaf pile I raked last fall, lol. We got her from the animal shelter when she was a tiny kitten last April. She acts like a dog and follows me where ever I go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    Not really a dog person, can't be dealing with picking up their poo everytime you take them for a walk.

This is Shedcat. Don't know where it came from but decided to take over the shed last year and has been there ever since, now it keeps the rats away from my car parts. Shedcat is picky and won't eat the cheap cat food so is now costing me a small fortune in salmon in jelly. Seen here drooling down my leg.

[​IMG]

4. otaku

otaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    in the park is fine but if i ever catch the tool that lets his dog leave logs up ad down my street on the paving i will grab him by the neck

5. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Some dog owners shouldn't have the pet in the first place, the amount of attack dogs around here sucks, i gotta go a 5 mile drive to find a nice park with nice dogs.
    What am i gonna do if one of these attack dogs (usually a woman will be walking one) attack my dog? Well you could always poke it's eye out i suppose but what will the owner say?

6. otaku

otaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    ever hear the theory of sticking your finger up the dogs arse? lol not much else you can do unless you carry a tazer or something

7. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Sometimes cats seem kool. I guess it depends on who owns it?
    [​IMG]

When I went to Japan, I thought there would be a lot more stray cats because that's what I always see in anime haha. I actually saw very few.
    [​IMG]

8. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Ever had a cat attack you for real? It's not a pretty thing either. The wounds are smaller, but there's just ALOT more wounds.

9. thatguy91

thatguy91 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 480 RS 4 GB
    Lots of feral cats in Australia (more than most people think), they are bigger, and much more meaner than house cats and are killing off lots of our native wildlife. The other culprits are foxes. Australia has lots of small native animals that again, most people aren't aware of, but many are endangered now due to foxes and cats. The cats are from people's pets that have wandered away from home. Even people's pets are problematic when they are left outside, killing animals etc.

Give me a dog anyday, and I don't mean one of those little rat like dogs!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  10. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    This is my cat atm. (almost 3 years old)

[​IMG]

11. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Nice, there is a 50/50 tie! I voted for cats since dogs require too much attention. Dogs require several daily walks, exercise, piss/$hit & I don't have the time to give a dog the care it needs.

Working 9 hours per day plus travelling to & from work. There is no one to care for the dog whilst I'm out...

Dogs are great if you have the time to look after them. Cats require much less looking after & therefore owning one is far easier than owning a dog.

12. p0ppa

p0ppa Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 G1 SLI
    wow man, we have the exact same sofa

13. drac

drac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix RTX2080 Ti OC
    rofl

Allergic to dogs more so than cats. Dogs smell like turd unless you wash them constantly, cats wash themselves, cats are teh win. :wanker:

14. Dude111

Dude111 Member Guru

GPU:
    I prefer Kitty Cats -- Meow!!

15. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    I wash my dog once every 3 months and she does not smell at all. In fact, most people I know smell much more than she does. Dog smell depends on a number of factors. As a rule, males smell more than females, long-haired dogs smell more than short-haired ones and large dogs smell more than small ones. In addition, what you feed your dog also affects the smell. I feed mine with chicken breasts and rice, plus some greens for vitamins. She's 13 and as lively as she was years ago. The only way you can tell she might be older is that she's got 2 gray whiskers, one on either side.

16. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    Cats are funny. Dogs are better companions. So I have both.

17. m3ta1head

m3ta1head Member

GPU:
    Visiontek 290x
  18. And0r

And0r Active Member

GPU:
    Yeah I know what you mean, I also have both of sorts. My family pet was and still is a dog called Sammy Joe :)

But my sister lives with my girlfriend, and me. She brought along 2 cats. I have kind of adopted them along with my girlfriends Rabbit. The cats are more at ease with being alone but they are definitely needy if they want to be :banana:

19. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080TI Gaming editi
    like both but prefer cats

20. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I wouldn't get either but I do prefer cats.