ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II with RGB is now available in 280 and 420 model sizes.

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. nick0323

nick0323 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus DUAL RTX2060S
    I quite liked the fact that my Artic Liquid Freezer II 420mm doesn't have RGB and regularly topped the water cooler benchmarks on Gamers Nexus, the main two reasons why I bought it! OK I admit it would've been nice if they at least put a small LED on the actual part where it mounts to the CPU, either in the fan or circular around the fan to make it look a bit nicer. But function over looks this is the best cooler hands down, I previously went through 3 different Corsair AIO's and the RBG/cabling/bloatware killed it for me. I hope they haven't turned these new ones in to a cable clutter, bloatware nightmare.

3. SeriousSkeletor

SeriousSkeletor Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    420mm ? What case do you have ?

4. bobnewels

bobnewels Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    @hh
    Did artic supply any links for the new 1700 Socket bracket ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420 or does anyone have a link. Preferred Country is Canada but any link would do. I tried the Artic shop,they ship from Germany at some crazy shipping prices but no mention of 1700 Socket bracket.

Also I can find the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420 in a few stores but no 1700 socket bracket.

This would be the model number I am interested in but any 420 is fine ACFRE00092A

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021

5. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970 Ghz Ed.
    I'd like a link to the socket 1700 mounting bracket also. Can't seem to find any links to even order it or request one from them (except a form and the last time I filled it out they said there were none available :/)

Noctua already put their 1700 secufirm bracket up on Amazon, but with a huge disclaimer about cooler compatibility.