Apple sues Polish online grocery store.

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by MiMiK, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080M
    If the court process is held over here, in Poland and the judges won't be bribed too much, they should tell Apple to gtfo after 2 years of trial. :)

btw:
    "The reason for Apple’s discontent is that A.pl’s brand and its sister company’s name logo (fresh24.pl) create a likelihood of confusion and may use Apple’s fame to its advantage." <== WTF? Now they'll sue all fruit sellers who sell apples, cause people will pick them as Apple is gooood?

Another reason, why it has no sense at all - over here, Apple is commonly considered to be inferior brand to Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, and many others. Unlike as in US, people don't think it's any kind of quality/performance benchmark.

2. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    The new Banana iBananaphone.

3. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Maybe Apples new slogan should be "Death to the Infidel Ah la la la la la la la la".

I know lol. :)

4. Infanticide

Infanticide Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R7 260X 2GB
    2 years? That would be fast! :D

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Best buy reported that 80% of customers returned an apple thinking it was an iPhone. :)

6. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080M
    I bet some lawyers can prove that consumers are that stupid (like in Apple vs Samsung).

7. Nchinmay

Nchinmay Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G
    The iLawyer app will come standard on your iPhone 5 and iPod Touch with iOS6. It will have a magical interface with a larged and intuitively placed "Sue like u trollin' hard !!!" button which will unleash a battalion of lawyers riding on rabbid starving wolves towards mostly harmless small businesses doing something completely Apple-unrelated, trying to get by in a tough economy. Every hundredth user to sue Samsung will also get a free iTunes gift card. iPhone 4 and 4S users will get the iLawyer app via. upgrade to iOS6 while the 3GS will have a toned down version with 67% suing power due to processing requirements.

I am completely sold on this. When I start my own company one day I am gonna call it Banana and have a banana logo and put it on everything I make. I hope no one else takes the name 'Banana' from me in the meantime.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012