1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apex Legends TITANFALL

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Feb 2, 2019.

1. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    Still leaves the random crash to desktop with no errors pop-ups. I get that the game just came out and whatnot but it does suck when you're doing good in game and just disappears. Then you start to question everything, if its the game, OS, drivers, overclocks, configurations hahaha

signex likes this.
  2. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 5700
    It crashed for me last night also without error, on a GTX card.

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    This is a good bit of gameplay, watching Shroud makes my eyes feel funny, sometimes it's like wtf he is moving too fast......

big ROBOT bill likes this.
  4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
    All I can say is that the 417.75 and .79 drivers have prevented crashes, for me at least. Sure, I don't play that much but when I do it never crashes.

5. user1

user1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    hd 6870
    the game crashes on the old 390 driver branch aswell unfortunately. Might be an issue with the game rather than the new drivers.

6. mkh

mkh Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual O8G
    v417.71 and texture streaming budget to 4-6GB (with 8GB card) solved crashing for me. Any driver past 417.71 crashed like every other game.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  7. haste

haste Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    I'm on 416.81 + W10 1803 and I didn't have a single crash... but I'm using the old-school 60FPS adaptive vsync so what do I know :)

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 5700
    Latest drivers and have no crashes yet.

9. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080ti
    I just started playing this recently, a lot of fun! I suck something fierce though...I have made it to the second squad alive quite a few times just to get pulverized by the other team. Got some stuffs to learn.

The performance seems all over the place too, I get huge frame drops in certain areas. One second Ill be at 110 fps, the next I am at 70. I have been turning down some settings but considering its run on the source engine, I didnt think I would have to.

10. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Only played one round so far, and got carried to victory.

Preserving my perfect win ratio so far, haven't touched the game since then :eek:

cerebus23 and big ROBOT bill like this.

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    It took me so many rounds to just kill 1 person let alone winning a match...... and even that has only happened once.

@XenthorX is using luck hacks.

12. haste

haste Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    The first wave of craze seems to be over...

[​IMG]

vbetts and Undying like this.
  13. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    Eh somewhat true, none of the big streamers are playing right now though lol

14. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    no questions both those games are great. But i'll give props again to Epic for keeping Fornite a fresh experience over time.

15. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    To be fair, Fortnite just released their new season with a number of changes. They always spike at that time. LOL has been really pushing advertising as well lately and Apex hasn't really had too much of an update yet. I think when Apex gets on regular seasons and updates, we'll see more content from users for the game.

16. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti

I can see it spiking when the pass hits this month, Games always fluctuate with content.

Im amazed that we take twitch users as how popular a game is.

Maybe there are more people playing Apex so they don't have time to watch it.

vbetts and BangTail like this.
  17. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    I can only speak for myself but I'd rather play games than watch other people play games.

It's a sad testament to the times we live in that so many people will just accept the opinions of streamers and youtubers over their own hands on experience.

18. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
  19. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
  20. haste

haste Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    "As of today we’ve banned over 355K players on PC through Easy-Anti-Cheat. The service works but the fight against cheaters is an ongoing war that we’ll need to continue to adapt to and be very vigilant about fighting."

IMHO It's important to understand that EAC is not bullet-proof solution. A lot of custom made or even slightly modified and recompiled hacks running in background won't even trigger EAC. Overall the number seems a little bit too low. I expect real numbers to be much higher.