1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AOC Q3279VWF

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by testcy, Apr 1, 2018.

1. testcy

testcy Master Guru

GPU:
    -----
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Halfmead

Halfmead Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d twin 1660ti
    I just bought yesterday and received today...

For the price: 1497 Dkr (danish) it is Awesome. I did calibrate it, factory was well... lacking. The 10 bit + Flickerfree is very nice at this price.

If you are going to play alot of FPS games, this is probably NOT the monitor for you. For anything else (i play Path of Exile, and it is good) it will do the job...especially movie/series, they just look good on this.

I would have liked a little less glossiness on the screen, in daylight if you have some light surfaces the reflects.. you CAN see them VERY clearly (i have been used to Dell IPS monitor with coating).

My verdict is, this is a good monitor at the price and worth getting.

If you use it for desktop stuff, internet and movies as you write...you'll like this...

3. DAW40

DAW40 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 6GB
    You can still play FPS games just fine. If your a pro gamer that games for a living then this monitor is not for you. But if you want to do desktop and casual gaming your good to go.

Halfmead likes this.
  4. testcy

testcy Master Guru

GPU:
    -----
    I have delayed my purchase, considering also some 4K monitors. Price wise, I have not found anything near the price of the Q3279VWF, but I am wondering if such a big monitor, increases the chances of dead pixels?