AOC I2757FH 27-Inch Full HD Monitor

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    AOC strikes back by showing off their newest Full HD monitor, the I2757FH. Adopting an IPS panel, this 27-inch LED-backlight monitor provides 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 20,000,000:1 contrast rati...

AOC I2757FH 27-Inch Full HD Monitor

2. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 2080 Super
    Funny how they all do fake photos of their thin bezel IPS monitors.
    There is still a larger black border below the bezel, exactly like on any other model I've seen in the last few months.

3. Enmity

Enmity Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FE SLI
    ^^ Agree, im not sure about this particular model from AOC but tread carefully people if you are in the market for a new monitor..or particularly looking for multi monitors for eyefinity. Both AOC and LG are blatantly false advertising their latest IPS monitors giving the impression that their bezel is very thin...which in some ways is true, the bezel is thin..however they advertise their monitors with pictures like in the above showing the picture on screen covering the whole screen right up to the bezel, where as IRL there is 10-15mm further of inactive panel...leaving you with the same shoddy 20mm+ thickness in the "bezel" but technically not the "bezel"... rendering these monitors useless in a multi monitor environment. Do NOT buy these if you are hoping for thin bezel with multi monitors!

These guys need to burn for the complete and utter blatant false advertising - I hope there are many law suits and these manufacturers get sued more than samsung did by apple...LG and AOC deserve it.