1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone has the palit rtx 2070 dual card?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by alexander1986, Apr 13, 2019.

1. alexander1986

alexander1986 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    reviews seem to vary from great to average in these regards atleast on the noise level, which is important for me, anyone has it and can comment? thanks :D

2. kindred

kindred Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB
    Hi Alex, What made you specifically choose that model? What about the MSI Geforce RTX 2070 Armour or RTX 2070 Gigabyte Windforce with three fans. Both are good cards. I own a Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce which is completely silent in my Zalman Z11 Plus case, temps are also low, around 65 and working fine with the latest games. I can't say the same with older games. Lot's of Nvidia driver problems. Hopefully things will improve.

alexander1986 likes this.
  3. alexander1986

alexander1986 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    hello, well the card has to have DVI output because of my old monitor that only supports 144hz over DVI-D , still a great 1ms monitor and I like it a lot :p

so looking at 2070 cards with dvi output and the palit dual / evga with dual fans seem like solid options so far !

4. kindred

kindred Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB
    I've also got a 24" DVI only Benq monitor (1920x1080x60hz), and I bought a Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce which has 1 HDMI and 3 DP interfaces. I used a DVI-D to HDMI cable to connect the graphics card to my 24" Benq monitor and it works perfectly. I've also got a DP to HDMI cable connected to my 4K Pansonic TV for gaming at 4K & watching movies etc.