Any working LeeKM modded AMD Catalyst driver link?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by alexceltare2, Jul 3, 2021.

1. alexceltare2

alexceltare2 Guest

GPU:
    avance
    I've been trying to find the PX fix/APU fix version of LeeKM's modded driver to make my AMD Dual Graphics HP Laptop (6520G+7470M) work with it's dGPU but to no avail so far. Can anyone kindly provide with a lik=nk as any link from this thread is completely down. If no driver around still, maybe a hint on how o hack the Catalyst driver into using the dGPU will be awesome (something to do with DPPE/LDA/PXdwords registry hacks). Thanks to anyone reading.

2. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Just use the 16.2.1 beta driver and set names/apps to use the dGPu

3. alexceltare2

alexceltare2 Guest

GPU:
    avance
    It's no use. Any driver I use behave the same way. My specific setup (6520G+7470M) defaults to 6520G because according to this article, it is "the better" GPU so it is set as High Performance too, which is flawed by design, because the iGPU has terrible performance, especially with its 10x slower bandwidth with RAM.

4. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    But in windows high performance mode for an app isn't the dGPU for you? Once you set tgat, it will use that

5. alexceltare2

alexceltare2 Guest

GPU:
    avance
    Nope, that's what I was trying to say. My system defaults to the iGPU no matter what. It is hard coded somewhat and now I'm trying to find a solution.