1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any vibrations to pc case?

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by jmmy23, Jun 17, 2019.

1. jmmy23

jmmy23 Active Member

GPU:
    1080ti
    I mean this can be harmful to pc ,for example if wall in room or floor shake for 1 second due to air draft from slamming the door. Just ask i bet even vibrations will not touch case.

Pc case is Cooler Master Cosmos C700P. And case is on the floor of course. All parts are plugged solid.

2. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega
    May be harmful to the cat.

[​IMG]

fantaskarsef and Netherwind like this.
  3. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    Unless the case is made of air, slamming the door will have no effect.

4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
    I don't see why it would be harmful for the case itself to be subject of vibrations. HDDs or fans could be a different story though but still, you're talking about a second or less. And I don't assume your doors are slammed on a regular basis.

You prefer your case shaken, not stirred?

BlackZero likes this.

5. jmmy23

jmmy23 Active Member

GPU:
    1080ti
    That topic . Maybe i am little tired. But i am living in 4 floors building.I am living on 1 floor. And if neighbourhood from 2 floor slamm a door to his apartment and create for 1 second air draft that shake a little my apartment doors it will not affect pc case? Damn maybe i am sick today.

I mean that vibrations if go to pc case or its not possible.

( yeah i know what you thinking: DUDE CALM DOWN ! :)