1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Gurus like underground hip-hop/rap??

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by bLinkZor, May 26, 2008.

1. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    Here is what I said before.

2. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
    nudity and very explicit acts and words

finally someone mentioned necro

white boy raised in a all black ghetto in nyc,blasted metal all day out his window

started selling drugs

rapping
    mixed metal with rap

and now has a new album coming with cypress hill and some other guys

together the name forms pcp

he is the most rawest woman degrading,realest death rapper i have ever heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQ5PRhjL0c&feature=related

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  3. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    Necro is pretty tight, better than ICP. But he kind of has that same violent, white trash lyrical style.

4. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    I'm sorry if I mention Immortal alot, it's just because that he's coming out with his new album on the 24th of June!!! The 3rd World Featuring Green Lanturn.

5. soul8103

soul8103 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600M GT
    Aye immortal technique rocks. Industrial revolution is one of my fav tunes. Definately someone to look out for.

6. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti+KS800 TV
    How many albums are there for Immortal Technique? Wiki says 3:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortal_Technique_discography#Albums

7. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    I listen to a lot of 'oldschool' now. Seen Immortal technique live once, that was nice. I've been to loads of concerts, seen Redman twice, Methodman & Redman together, M.O.P, Xzibit when he was cool (just when X came out), Wu-Tang, D.I.T.C. (It was legendary) Bootcamp Click, Camp-Lo, Ice Cube & WC, Keith Murray, Ghost Face Killah, Alcaholikz, the Roots, Jedi Mindtricks, Jedi Mind Tricks, Outer Space & Non Phixion and probarly a few more I forgot.

Nowadays I mostly listen to the older records of ghostface, redman. I don't like most newer records coming out so I kinda switched over to Baile Funk and other funky 'dirty house' (koduro, baltimore beat)

(movie of redman @ melkweg in Amsterdam)

8. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    Yeah, there are 2 Immortal Technique album out right now; Revolution Volume 1 and Revolution Volume 2, The 3rd world is about to come out on June 24th, and I can't wait till it comes out!!!

Yeah, old school rap is the s**t!!! I love all the old school rappers too. one song called Naughty by Nature - feel me flow takes be back to the 90's.

9. Hanjin

Hanjin Member Guru

GPU:
    8gb RX Vega 64 LE
    If you guys are after Nujabes albums check out yesasia.com

10. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    Ok so I just listened to a few of Cyne's albums and he is racist as ****! So I wont be listening to Cyne, even though I like his style. I mean jesus H christ can't black people get over slavery? **** every single skin color @ one point in history has been a slave to someone else & the fact that Cyne is part of my generation shames me. My girlfriend is african american btw before anyone starts talking crap. My point is we as a younger generation should not worry or even speak of stuff like this anymore. It's guys like Jesse Jackson who keep the thought of racism alive. I grew up in a predominately white area of in Southern California called Orange County. It's an area that is very wealthy. You know who some of the richest people in my neighborhood were? black people. That's right.

There is an equal opportunity for EVERYONE out there, no matter what your skin color is. I think it has to do with more of your IQ, how much money your family has to help you on the way & your determination to succeed even if your family doesn't have money.

* Oh Nujabes is tight a hell! I don't know how I never heard of him.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008

11. soul8103

soul8103 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600M GT
    Been listening to older AZ, black moon, souls of michief, and bumping the gift of gabs new album which imo is excellent. Also finally got slum village fantastic vol to on LP. Woots.

12. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    ^^^ W00t! for sure.