1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any good drivers for FIFA 11?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by bala_gamer, Oct 2, 2010.

1. wan_d7

wan_d7 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 450 GTS 900/2000
    Its more or less port of the next-gen console of course, but it lacking the console version stuff, like new animation. If you can notice the shooting animation in FIFA11 PC is the same as FIFA10 console. Not saying its the same game, but definitely lacking the console version extra stuff. But anyway I'm liking it on my PC, saving a lot from buying it on console

2. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti Classified :D
    physx card for fifa11!?!?!??? no, fifa11 doesn't have physx support. :mad: lool

I got lag on fifa11 running 258.96whql and xp-sp3 32-bits. but my 260.63beta fixes lag. :D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  3. |XTerk-RS|

|XTerk-RS| Member

GPU:
    HIS IceQ 7950 @ 1130/1575
    Hi guys!

I'm currently using 197.77 on WinXP, and my problem was the tripple buffering; when I enabled VSync it lagged badly, so I turned it off for a while and some stuttering still remained, so trying and trying I found it was the tripple buffering, so I set it to off in the NV CP and enabled again VSync in the game. Now I'm playing it at full speed, no stutters or lag, max details, 4x AA, 1280x960 with VSync. As the other guys said, replays look like they are thirty fps or so...