Antec offer new mid tower "DF700 FLUX" with original airflow design

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Not a fan of the wavy front, a simple flat face would have looked nicer in my opinion... the inside is nice though.

3. PC-Tweaker

PC-Tweaker Member

GPU:
    3080 Trinity Zotac
    Ok, so to quote Antec: "Antec developed a revolutionary structure for airflow" ... Really ? No one at Antec ever saw the Lian-Li Lancool II Performance Mesh ?...
    Oh! Antec perforated the bottom right-side panel instead of the left one... Maybe that is where lies their "developed a revolutionnary structure for airflow"... ;)

4. suty455

suty455 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3090
    Ahh such a shame this looks like a meh case I remember the Antecs of old when they made real quality cases I had a SX1030b as one of my first proper builds and boy did I fill all those front bays with stuff like fan controllers and DVD/CD writers, also a floppy drive and card readers lol memories damn thing looked and sounded like an airport with its lights and fans, think I had a DFI Lanparty in it at the time I first built it with a 9800xt 256mb GPU I built it specially to play UT2004!

Whoop found this
    http://www.slcentral.com/reviews/hardware/cases/antec/sx1030b/
    was deffo a lanparty board I remember I junked a no name case and built it into the Antec, the Antec and the 9800xt was my budget!

5. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    I'm still using the mobo tray and removable drive bays from an Antec 900 for my PC housed horizontally inside a coffee table.
    A great way to have a PC in a living room :D

KissSh0t likes this.