Antec Mini P180 Pictures

Discussion in 'The HTPC, HDTV & Ultra High Definition section' started by Quick_2, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Quick_2

Quick_2 Member

GPU:
    XFX GTS 250 Core Edition
    Here are some picture of my new system for you to see.

Specs are under my Av

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The onboard graphics play most older games but cant do much for gaming. HDMI is handy for hooking up to tv. The case is amazing, although i broke the 200mm with the back of my thumb.. i got a little to close. 5000+ was easily overclocked to 3.2ghz...
    any comments and criticizm would be appreciated.

2. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    Very nice looking!

3. Sprig

Sprig Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX560
    You system is missing a nice sexy GFX card, though i must warn you that if you do buy one you are going to have a lot of trouble getting it to fit!!!

4. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 480 8gb
    Looks nice. Alot less dust than mine. I removed the two removeable drive bays and added two 120 scythe s-flex fans in mine. HD is on top and optics are down below. And just FYI incase you didn't know. The bottom rectangular dust filter can be mounted on the outside of the case if you ever wanted to put a bigger PSU in there. This case is awesome.

@Sprig

A gtx280 fits just fine with lots of room to spare. Just move that drive bay to the top and he's good to go.

5. Quick_2

Quick_2 Member

GPU:
    XFX GTS 250 Core Edition
    i've moved some things around since this picture.. i took both the drive cages out just like you said and put my hd on the top with the converter.. although since its not on rubber grommets i immediatly could hear it but i've gotten used to it. i moved the drive in the top to the one with the bottom and im going to add one 120mm fan to the bottom where the cage would be and hopefully an 9800/8800gt in there sometime soon

and theres more than enough room for any video card you can throw at this.. its got 15" off room even with a fan in the drive cage spot... heck throw a 4870x2 in there

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008