Another epic chapter in my life advice needed

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TyrantofJustice, Feb 7, 2009.

1. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Estimator
    Read your PM

2. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Did you actually sign the letter:

"Best wished
    crazy azz ace"

3. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Thanks badass

If you mean in court
    yes i had to sign

if you mean our-her son,s birth cert yes i signed when he was 2

I am afraid there is no way out of this one as i always find the way out but this one seems to have no loophole.

plus the wifey had a very bad pregnancy 9 months of puking all the time and heartburn,then a bad c section which was 8 weeks healing time and is still messed up, that was 10 months without sex lol

but the baby is 8 months now so it has been 18 months w-o any nookie

She says she has no desire,and i do not think she is cheating as like i said many times before she has no time,she goes to work talks toi me throut the day,comes staright home and is with me.
    she doesn not go out with friends or anything.

Me and her run our sons cubscout group and are on the PTA board for his school,we sub coach his sports together

but she claims she feels she has no partner cause she busts her ass all day and comes home to a mesed up house and no dinner

she says all she wants is to see me do what i am supposed to do for 2 weeks then we can talk nookie

i ahve yet to do so as i feel i do not need to earn it.

at first i was freaking now im like whatever i do not even need the ****.

but we been married for almost 5 years,used to be nookie all the time than gradually it went away,until i did those 2 other girls the when i came home it was all nookie again cause she knew,then she got preg and no nookie

also i can get any girl i want for a night or more if i wanted i proven that many times over,never did anything cept for when me and the wife split for that month,but i got a silver tongue with the ladies,i never have to pay for nothing,they wind up paying for everything and buying me gifts never get mad or anything.

but i know she has been deeply depressed for months due to her job and other family stress not involving me.

plus we get no alone time since she will not leave the baby with anyone until he is at least 1 and a half so when we go out we can get a sitter for the older 2 but the baby comes with us,therefore no bars or dancing and stuff like that,at home damn we never have alone time

such is the trade off of having 3 young ones or so i assume.

i try not to read to much into it,as it will only drive me madd.

so in a way i am glad when my ex starts shi t cause it takes my mind off of the home crap and me and the wife team up.

just sucks to know the one closest to you has the most power over you.

I
    always held the power in a relationship,i always say this is my payback as karma is a bitch.

see how calm i come off
    thank god for xanax

4. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    I want those of you that do not know me well to understand something
    and for those of you that endured my old problem's post's

I share as openly as i do on this forum for 2 main reasons and 1 sub reason.

The 2 main reasons are as follows

I share my past street life and drug use and all that in hopes that any teen guru's or adult guru's that ever feel like dabbling into hard drugs or are pressured by friends,lived a horrible life and can relate,or have a problem and are ashamed of it, I hope maybe my past stories and my accomplishment of being clean for 4 years or whatever it is now,along with my understanding of street power and the adrenanline rush of the fast life will inspire some people to take a step in the right direction,get help,or avoid making that fatal decision to delve into the dark void of hard drugs.

As far as my family hardships I share for the same reason as above along with the sub reason sometimes i can use the advice from ppl all over than just that of my biased family and friends.

I have no shame in sharing info so openly and if someone is offended i appologize.

I do it here because this is the one place online where i found a lot of decent people from all over the world including mod's and admins.

5. lekistan

lekistan Banned

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600 GT
    Hm.:3eyes:

6. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
  7. thecake90

thecake90 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    I sure hope my life doesn't get as complicated as yours :(

May everything turn out to the best :)
    Good luck!

8. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Do you have a job?

9. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX

Read

Tbh, I would try and sort things out and then try full costudy, she doesn't deserve the kid from what I read. But that sorting out could take a couple of years in your case though. A tough one but if u could pull it off...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  10. lekistan

lekistan Banned

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600 GT
    That's right, what I think by reading your posts is that you seem to brag about alot of stuff, like girls? Like you could have any girl you want for the night? Don't you have a wife? I mean, why do you brag about girls? By reading all that seems like a spoiled kid who never grew up.

11. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    If you are running a deficit each month, you and your wife need to make a budget and stick with it. Dump the tivo, dump the high speed internet, cut up the credit cards, sell the car and buy something you can pay cash for, live within your means etc.

If you didnt have all those kids you could at least find work at labor ready or something like that. Who is declaring you unemployable?

12. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    No what I meant was did you write:

"Best wished
    crazy azz ace"

At the end.

13. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Life without high speed Internet; parish the thought! I’d kill myself if I had to go back to dial-up speeds.

The rest sounds like good advice.

14. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    I did not mean to come off as bragging about girls as yes i am married and wish to stay that way.
    I was just stating that for some reason i never needed cash or anything other than being me to get a girl whether it be for the night or a longterm thing.

No i did not sign crazy azz ace

I was a spoiled bitch during my drug period as i would take whatever i wanted from whomever i wanted with no regard to who got hurt or the consequences.

I am now actually quite humble and remorseful for what i did and no longer require material things to make me happy.

I have made ammends for most of those years to those i hurt the most.

We have no car payment currently but the car needs a lot of work as it is a 93 and the tranny is going and their are wiring issues and some engine problems.

We are cutting our t.v bill to 18 a month from 60 and dropping to the lowest internet deal.
    cutting out the DVR boxes as well.

our rent is only 685 for a 2 bedroom,full kitchen and bath,diningroom,livingroom,washer/dryer.

Who declared me unemployable?

First it was my psychiatrist in N.Y then i moved and found another and was declared unemployable again by a counselor as well as the new psychiatrist,Then i needed to see a NY State psychiatrist and they declared me unemployable.This was all in the past 6 years in which i have tried to work because sitting in this house feels like a prison,i would much rather be at work than sit home with my thumb in my azz watching the kids all day.

Then we moved here to Indiana where I had no meds for the first 6-7 months of living here which was going ok until we hit a really strssful period and i had a total freakout,so i found a psychiatrist to get reevaluated and to get my meds,she declared me unemployable,and now so did my current on as we moved again.

I was finally put on narcotic meds here in Indiana for anxiety and paranoia and they worked great but the first dr put me on 6 mg of xanax a day the exteneded release,I felt really high and could not even walk.

She said go 4 weeks with it and that will wear off i tried 3 weeks and told her i can not function like this,due to scheduling conflict with my wifes work and my appointments she could no longer seee me,So my counselor refered me to a program that has a state insurance so i did not have to pay.

I go there and tell them my past drug history and my current scripts.
    I tell the counselor i need to be on a lower dose as i had to take my daughter who was 3 in the bedroom and lock the top lock (all that is in there is toy's nothing for her to get hurt as we are freaks when it comes to all those child safety gadgets) and i let my 6 year old son watch tv in the living room (the baby was not born yet.
    I told her i only slept for 35 minutes and my daughter fell asleep with me.
    Well she told me she had to call CPS,I was like ok whatever been there done that and their psych would not give me my narcotic script at all not even in a cut dose and told me to ween myself off of my extended relief pills,I felt like what they describe herione withdrawals was almost hospitalised.

I stopped going there and went to the other reffera i got from my counselor
    He said they were idiots as you can not split an extended relief pill as most of it is filler(sawdust) and the medicine is spread throughout the pill in uneven amounts so i was messing myself up bigtime due to what these ppl told me.

He put me back on it but straight pills no extended release,a new anti depressant,an 25mg anti histimine to aid the xanax and tenex a bloodpressure pill to keep me calm as well.

I requested the medicine cut and am supposed to now take 1 mg xanax and 3 25 mg antihistamine 2 times a day and once with the other 2 pills at bedtime.

I am only taking 1 set of the xanax and antihistimine a day and the 4 pills at night,I feel ok that way this way i experience no high.

CPS came interviwed me ,and my son said all ways good case dismissed as i knew it would be.As i am the ones that went to them telling them i can not live like this and why and requested a med cut,he was suprised they even had the nerve to call on me.

I tried to get social security income but was unable to make it into the city for the appointments so they dropped my case,plus everyone gets denied the first time then you get a free lawyer to fight it and if you win they pay you from when you first requested help and the lawyer gets his cut,they only wanted to give me 200 a month anyway.

Does that answer all the above questions

And yes i can see where i sounded like a spoiled kid that never grew up but i assure you i am as grown as i can be at this point,As in all the rehabs i was in and in the clinincal books they state (when a person starts using drugs heavily for an extended period of time all they center on is the drugs,they miss out on normal social interaction,and all the normal things that one goes through in life to reach their maturity level,The drug user is in a bubble where basically time stands still for that person as everyone else moves on as normal and matures,When the user gets off the drugs he/she is faced with a very different reality than what they recall,say if they started at 17 used everyday and stopped when they were 24 they are effectively mentally still 17 so by the time they are 28 they are usually where a 21 year old would be)
    Most times even further behind due to things progress ver slow the first 2 years of being clean.\

I know this through reading massive book,6-7 years in and out of rehabs,and having currently 3 drug counselors in my family.

No I am not where i should be but i am where one that understands adiction would expect me to be,belive me i have been to thousands of meeting and there are ppl in their 60's that act wayyyyyy more childish than i ever could.

The only reason i have a nice rig is due to my mother and step mother
    I tell them no but they feel the need to buy me gift,s ever since i got clean which i see no reason for.
    If i do not tell them what i want which they know i love comps they ask my cousin what is the new good stuff and then send it to me.
    They will not however send me staright cash or help with my bills.
    I want to sell my rig but the wife says hell no.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  15. Herbert0100

Herbert0100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 X 780ti 3gb
    I'm only saying this as a point of opinion, but as bad as you think your past is, I still think a court would favor a more stable home like the one you have now over a really badly oppressed home your daughter is living it at the moment. If you have told a lawyer what you have said here now, I'm sure there is some legal way to get this across to a judge, I hope you the best of luck but I think things will end in your favor.

I think more to the point would be if your current wife/family have a steady life, the social workers would perhaps look into this and compare it to the daughter back in NY?

16. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Herbert
    That is what i am praying for very strongly.
    The courts are known to always favor the mother or the Woman in a case but i am hoping they can see through the fog that will spew from her mouth and use their resources to get the truth along with what i present them.
    Unfortunately all i say here as i would say to them (as i am sure Jack4Hire would agree) W/O audio which i can not get or video which i can not get it will all be considered hersey with no hard proof behind it,basically he said she said stuff.

The legal scales are very unbalanced when it come to mother's and children compared to Father's and children.

But thankyou for the kind support.

I wish you the best in life

17. Zareph

Zareph Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO+ RX480 4GB
    Mate, I read the whole thing (although no replies to the thread), and if you were me I'd get a lawyer right away. Court action highly recommended.

And your ex's boyfriend sounds like the worst kind of person.
    Anyway, I believe it'd be illegal for them to keep your daughter from speaking to you. You should definitely drag them both to court, after having spoken to a lawyer.

18. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    That is what i am in the process of doing,hopefully it will be a lawyer that is a friend of the family that represents me.

19. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    No, you need a real lawyer. I promise.
    He cannot represent you in the court room, argue motions, whatever.
    Also, airing your dirty laundry on the internet will make this whole process harder.
    Record (by which I mean record content, date, etc. Figure out laws for audio recordings before you do anything like that) all coversations with the mom and her boyfriend, etc.

Admission of a party opponent is not hearsay.

Lawyer up.

20. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    What a total load of BS\

I was informed from my mother that my ex went to court and told her we have 2 court dates in march and i am being served papers.

So i wait and get no papers

Today i call the nassau county family court and they tell me i have a childsupport hearing on the 13 and a custody hearing on the 18.

I said well i was never served,the clerk replies well it was sent to such and such which is the buyilding across the street where we lived last year.

Now my ex knows my current asddress and i guarantee she did that so i would not get the dates and default on my appearnace so it would go her way.

I had to get the supervisor on the phone because when i called for the third time after getting attitude the4 clerk refused to give me her name only saying i am the clerk 3 times.

The supervisor said i need to write a letter for an ajournment on both 2 differnet letters,request a copy of finacial disclosure form,copy of old and new orders,my papers to be served with,and the info that my ex has my real address and why she used the old one,also request that we teleconference me in on the court dates due to i live out of state,they said i will get that on the support but theyb most likely will not do that for the custody again BS.

I went on to tell her that our last appearnace was in suffolk county because she said they are going by our 03 order.which is not the one where she stipulated to credit me money,and that i have no payment obligations until i am deemed employable.

Now finally i got a clerk at suffolk to give me my dockett num,ber on the phone and even better send me a copy of the order from the 05 appearance which says all that was stipulated to.

I will need that to submit to this nassau judge,I was informed that this judge may overrule the last ordr which is BS.She also said they may take the old order into advisement and dismiss the whole thing and see it as h what i see it as

her going back to the original court knowing the other court has the stipulation and trying to screw me using the old meaning first order we had.

I give her credit she is more slick than i thought.

Now i have to spend loot to have 2 sets of papers notarized than faxed,and the support judge does not like me,well she didn't back in 03 anyways.

Also got word that the mother and her fiancee want to send my daughter to an all girls bootcamp like my exes mother did top my exes sister from when she was 9-18 where the guards were all men and molested the girls daily.

right there says she cannot handle raising my daughter,and my only real options are let that happen or put her in foster care with strangers.

I am not liking this at all.