Another epic chapter in my life advice needed

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by TyrantofJustice, Feb 7, 2009.

1. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    For all of you that know my history you will have a better say in this thread but i will take any good suggestions.

Ok most of us here know i am married and now reside in Indiana with 3 kids and have a daughter with an ex gf in N.Y who will soon be nine (the same one that had the brain tumor surgory)

Well after months of not speaking to her due to no contact number cause they moved into my Exes boyfriends parents house and her not calling me and i was being told by them she does not want to talk to me,I come to find out while my mother had my daughter for the weekend and my daughter called me 7 times that she was being told she cannot speak to me and how i am always down talked about how i left N.Y with my new family cause i only care about my new children.]

While alot of you here know i left N.Y to kick my drug habit and protect my family from potential threats from ppl i wronged.

Well i wrote the Bf a letter cause he is on my myspace and it is the only contact i have.

this is a copy of what i wrote

From what i heard from my daughter this week is that she wants to call me and Nana but she is not allowed,which i find messed up.

I feel i can tell my daughter anything and she can confide in me when she does not want to express herself to anyone else.

and i did get the papers but only 4-5 days ago i went to the mail box and the office left a note saying they were sent to the old box and they had them for a few days but no one called me so they left them in my box but you already and a trip planned.but the envelope was post marked the previous Wednesday which means it was only sent out a week and a half ago.
    if you do not believe me i can scan the envelope to you via email.

Just to let you all know i have signed up to all branches of the military,i have 5 appointments with recruiters in the next 3 weeks and was told i will probably be stationed somewhere here in Indie on a base with my wife and kids,paid school,200.000 life insurance,30,000 sign on bonus,and i do not have to go to war i can specialize on base as a computer tech,also full medical and dental,vision free,and 1400 a week plus 400 for my wife and another 400 per kid.

The only thing is i have to pass a psych and i probably will not.

As far as i know neither i nor Kim have exclusive rights over Haley,which means i am allowed to speak to her anytime i please and i am to be given a working number anywhere she is staying,just as i was to be advised before her surgery and i wasn't,I have spoken to lawyers and a lot of trouble could come from that if i was a real ass hole,but since she has given me such slack and i have nothing against you i am doing the same.

What i will not tolerate is not being able to call my daughter or have a legit home number,i mean come on you guy's are staying with your parents i know they have to have a phone,I am looking to strengthen my relationship with Haley not destroy it further,and no offense if that pushes you back some than it is what it is,As far as i am concerned one of or both of you put the resentment in her not me,i can only relate to it and do like my father and give her a ear to listen when no one else will,without criticism or ridicule towards her.

Like i said you do a lot for them but I am the Father as you are the father of you and Kim's daughter.
    No one will take my place in her heart,and in the long run as she becomes older she will only grow more hateful and resentful towards anyone who tries to control how should feel.I know cause i lived it.

I better not here she got any **** for speaking openly to me I swear.She has enough **** to deal with and i want her to have a chance in life and avoid the mistakes that I and her mother made growing up.

Joining the Military would be under heavy advisement of my psychiatrist if he cleared me so it is in no way definite as i am still declared unable to work and will probably be so for the rest of my life.

It is only an option i am exploring with my psychiatrist's imput.

Now as far as money goes,I have looked over Kim and My last court papers from aug 0f 05 in suffolk family court. We made a stipulation and she agreed under oath that no legal action be taken against me until i was decalred to work or found gainful employment,Granted i dabbled at Chili's for 5 months It was a trial run and i was still unemployable.That year you got my taxes which was correct.

Last year i did not work but 1 week and then declared unemplyable again.They took 900 of my wife's stimulus after we filed in the correct way to secure that could not be done.

I have been in contact for the last 2 weeks with the nassau and suffolk county childsupport beareu's and court's and the senator.

As we stipulated at the time of the hearing in 05 (No legal action is to be taken against me for arrears owed and no current payments are to build up against me) As far as lawyers and the suffolk county child support office are concerned the 900 taken last year may as well should never have been touched as i was protected by the way we filed on top of the No Legal action to be taken against me which they said includes no tax intercepts and they are looking into it.Also the payments we went back retro and had adjusted to 25 a month never took effect according to suffolk child support and i need to contact the court which i did and retrieve a copy of the recorded audio minutes of the court hearing,then mail it to the court to have the corrections made and at this time they are trying to correct it on there own,which means according to them i am possibly overpaid and may be owed money back from them and then you owe them.

If it is not resolved by the time my wife does her taxes in 3-4 weeks you will get another 700 which again may need to be refunded to me.

At that time or now you can appeal to have current support brought back up but you will need to show that my circumstances have changed for the better in order to get a case which they have gotten worse since we had another kid and my wife's hours got cut by 30 hrs a month starting this week and i got another letter from another Dr stating i am no where near employable.
    If they did grant you a case I would have to appeal for a downward modification due to the fact that there are 2 more kids now and money hardships,which would probably net you 25-50 a month.

I am not proud of this but i feel you all have the right to know,As i still have my daughters Christmas card here to mail as we can not afford stamps after paying the bills,We even had to drop our T.V service and now live off of the same 30 dvd movies for God knos how long.

I did not cure nor disrespect anyone even though i am fuming pissed.
    They treat my daughter like crap all the time and my daughter told her counselor she just started seeing that she hates her mother.

So when i talked to my daughter i openly told her i had to leave due to money and a drug habit to protect her and her brothers and sister and for me to get healthy.

I told them about the court only to give them a warning as she has been generous to me as for not pushing child support at all.

Tonight right after i give my wife her early valentines gift my cell rings,Private number so my wife answers

All i hear is a loud voice saying ( You fat f u c k i n g beached whale put your f a gg o t husband on the phone now

my wife refused to do so till teh speaker identified himself which he did not and after insulting my wife some more and myself,my wife hung up the phone.

I knew the voice and i knew it is my Exes bf so i am pissed

and i know my daughter is taking the brunt for talking to me which is just wrong,they are trying to get her to call him daddy and to have her request a last name change as my daughter told me.

We both have parental rights to my daughter it is not just her custody.
    So my ex left my mother (who always gets stuck as the middle man) a message saying she is done with me and if she finds out that my mother lets myn daughter contact me again she will not let her see her anymore.

Now my mother put them up for 2 years,one year both of them and 1 year just my daughter while the mother was getting drunk all the time and hanging with this new bf who is also an addict and i belive is currently using,as my daughter seen him O.D 2 times on his prescribed meds due to my ex threating to throw him out.

She alos told my mother that monday she is going to court to reinstate child support ( i do not think she can under the stipulation she made and my therapist still says i am unable to work) she needs to prove therer has been substantial changes for the beeter in my life therpay wise.

besides i only oew her 750 now and that will most likely come from my wifes taxes and then the case is shut and a new one would have to be opened or she gets the case reinstated and i file a downward modification due to the fact i now have 2 more children thatn i did beofre ,actually 3 cause this was calculated before i met my wife.

My wife said i should battle for custody and call cps,my only issue is would she come here or be placed in a foster home?
    i do not want a foster home at all,I always swore to myself i wouyld never take a child from it's Mother but i feel it may be best here if i can get her here.

Any legal advice would help or general opinions.

Things here are not the greatest either but they are better than where she is now.

If you read this whole thing I thank you

Best wished
    crazy azz ace

2. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    Ohh good lord, that's one long MySpace message. Seriously, it just sounds like your ex wants nothing to do with you. If you really want to have any rights to your kid you had with her, meaning even rights to visit and speak to her, then I'd get lawyer and start some action. Obviously sounds like something you don't want to do, but some times things have to go this route. Now, if you've already taken said route and a judge has granted you certain rights then I'd make sure they are well aware of what you are entitled to. And yea, I didn't read that whole message. Got half way through and went ddddddddddaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn. I've written ssome long messages on Facebook in my day, but I hail to the master.

Just because you left NY doesn't mean that you don't care about your other daughter. But you also have to know that you can't always have your cake and eat it too.

3. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    @Alexstarfire

I really appreciate you reading that long azz post that means a lot.

I have not taken any action out of fear of what position that may put my daughter in.

My ex i jealous and has in the past stated it at how i got clean for my wife and kids but i could not for my daughtr and her, but me and her were doing the drugs together she only stopped whne she realized she was pregnant.

she lived with me since i was 14 till 18 when we had to move in with afamily friend and she was not allowed to come.

we broke up but were fooling around and out of all those years of unprotected sesx the last time we f u c k e d she got pregnant,yes i was imature and a druggie but i always made time for my daughter and always maintained contact and always had 3 time a week visits and sometimes more (not stated or ruled by a court)

I love my daughter and only want the best for her.

My exes mother is a known druggie and alcholic,my ex was a druggie and last i knew still smokes pot which i personally have no issue with,what i do have an issue with is how she always calls my daughter dumb,fat,stupid,and so on.

My daughter already took a butcher knife to her kothers throat and sliced the bf pinky off

maionly due to the fact that she was waking them up for her to get on the school bus and the bf yelled at her for waking her mom and she missed school again and has way to many absenses as it is.

she is always around drugs,my exes sister is in a gang call SWP
    salvadorians with pride which always battle with MS 13 and has been involved in major crimes and is now out of jail which she caught a charge of selling 200 e pills 2 an detective and shootings that she has not been caught for.

that is the life i left behind in N.y and it is not the life i want for my child.
    I feel if i do nothing she will be another waste in society and i do not want that.

I just do not want her to be condemed to a foster home all alone because her daddy took a stand to her mother.

A lawyer is something i cannot aford at all
    but my father in law is an ex cop and runs 2 father rights organizations in N.Y and always represents ppl and he did his whole divorce on his own.
    and his brother is F.B.I

he is personal friends with the mayor and senator of N.Y and worked as a court officer in the same court as the case would be in and knows all the family judges.

that is all i have in my favor besides i have 95 percent pulled my life together except for the memtal part,but that is due to the drugs and how it stops the brain from prducing the needed horomones to balance out a persons chemical makeup,I am medicated though.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  4. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Your ex and her bf sound like complete scum, from where i stand a foster home sounds infinately better.

5. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    Why don't you go for full custody? A judge would side with the person that doesn't use drugs, has stable home, has a home in the first place, & can provide for the child etc. It doesn't sound like your EX can do that. You already have kids in the house. What's one more :D . **** like this sux though & I know what you're going through.

6. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    ^^^^^ what this guy said go for full custody

7. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    With no lawyer that might not be easy though, especially if his ex can get one. How I'm not sure though, but druggies got connections too.

8. biggerx

biggerx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
    You can do it without a lawyer it just takes a little longer because you have to make a ll the trips to the courthouse yourself.

9. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    right im may only be 16 but i read the whole thing and go i would seriously advise geting a lawyer involved ASAP i would hate to be in ure position when im older and hat's of to you for been prety calm in ure message

all the best i would suport you all the way i i had any money :)

10. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Yeah but do you realise how much that will cost to take it to court? $$x$$x$$.....

My parents, who are fortunate enough to be rather wealthy, have just spent $25,000 in legal bills for my sister who is having a custody dispute with her ex.
    It's a lot of cash and a lot of trauma for the kids etc....and then there's all the dirty laundry & lies that get aired just to try and make the other person look bad so they won't get custody...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009

11. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960
    Just don't trust anyone and don't seek advice from anyone around you except who you believe in most. Do not create a dispute with anyone cause it will come against you, instead try to create a concrete relation with you near ones. Also, time can give you the best possible solution. In a situation like this if you try to be as much as patient as you can, you will automatically come to know who wants what. Trust me with this. Till then keep an ice factory in your brain and a sugar factory in your mouth. Warm regards. Virendra.

12. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    We will see where this all begins on Monday as I stated she claims she is going to court.

I just keep laughing now,becuase All the years i was messed up she could have easily went for custody but never did,To me that was a huge error on her behalf as that just may bite her in the azz now.

Yeah the whole airing the dirty laundry part sucks as Lies come spewing forth,only differnece is I will not and do not have to lie,I will admit to anything i have done that the judge questins me on and i will not Lie about her,if something i think i know is not known and just a assumption than i will present it as an assumption and not a fact.

I also will try and leave her sister out of it as i do not feel she should get any more jail time due to me airing her dirty laundry (she saved my ass a few times)

The whole thing with the kids suffer through the ordeal is my worst restriction right now,I mean yeah she has to be suffering at home,but she always feels when her mother and i fight that it is her fault even though i always tell her it is never her fault.Also i worry,Will she hate and or resent me for taking her from her mom and my mom?

She is dramatically attached to my mother more than she is anyone else in her life.

13. [Spitfire]

[Spitfire] Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi HD2600
    Get a lawyer mate, they'll be in favor for you since you can provide for her

14. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Ha
    I got a return myspace message from her BF saying this

Yo YA daughter is going in da hospital tonight just wanted to give you a heads up oh wait that's right it is not my problem it is between you and Kim,i was wondering if ya comin down,oh yeah that's right you never do anything and you want to be called a fatherhahahahah lol,So i got your threatening letter about court and dont push me cause i will push back wit all i got and i will see if ya got any balls you pussy,if ya balls are not in ya bag i will help you get them to drop by hitting you in da stomach ya heard homie....i'm just trying to talk in yo ghetto slang G,and yeah i got the court papers right hea and you are a liar and they can get support from you.

I simply responded
    Hey what's up bro
    What court papers are you refering to?

so he wrote back
    The one's from 2005

I replied i have a set here but i think we are looking at something different,What is the dockett number on your copy.

Now i am addressing the guru's here

I played it off cause for me to get my court papers to prove i am over paid i need my dockett number which i do not have and i have to pay a whole processing fee and deal with a 3rd party compant that takes 4-6 weeks to get me my copy of the order from that date,if i get him to give me the number i can call the court give them the number and have a copy faxed or mailed to me then i can submit it to the child support collection agency so they can see they never applied the credits.

She went back to court she claims
    she said she did it last week and the judge saw her and she told him i am able to work
    (even though i have a psych note saying i am not) and she told them i stay home to watch my kids to get out of paying daycare,She proceeded to say that the judge said that is the same as working and he is going to go back 4 years retro active from our last hearing and make me owe that 250 a month that she stipulated in 05 that it be put on hold so i had no trouble.

Meanwhile i was never served papers,this is a different judge,and she is full of ****

In case she is not full of ****
    Judge A in 05 made order x
    Judge B in 09 made order y

All i have to do is obtain order x and order y and submit them back to the court as one judge on the same level as another judge can not override a previos order especially one where she stipulated to these things of her own free will.
    It will be canned and over with.

My father in law who is the ex cop and ex court officer and represents ppl in family court gave me the whole low down.

On the down side she filed for sole custody and my father in law told me to let it go as it does not matter how bad it is there,If she has no arrests,no CPS reports that were found guilty,or any history of abusing children i will never get custody,also how they would consider a grand parent or some joe down the block before me since i live in a different state,if i push it she will wind up in a foster home.
    On the positive,This does not mean anything really as she has made all the descisions in my daughters life so far anyways,and i can not be denied visitation,or any form of cantact as i do not have any history or child abuse,CPS casses found guilty,or child molestation charges.

I am eager to see how this play's out..............

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  15. TooRiski

TooRiski Banned

GPU:
    Asus EAH4870 @ 820/1100
    my best wishes to you crazyace, hope things work out in your favor.

16. R0achTheWarHero

R0achTheWarHero Banned

GPU:
    55nm 260gtx 750/1511/2406
    It sounds like none of you should be having kids but from skimming over the message, it sounds like there's about 12 of them running around. Stop getting girls pregnant. If some girl tells you she want kids, just laugh at them and call them stupid. Explain that there's already 6billion people and the earth only held 2billion people pre-industrial revolution. Natural selection is dead and the world is overpopulated by billions of people already.

When you hear people say "New world order", it isn't just a fairy tale. They are policy groups that see people as mindless canon fodder that reproduce out of control and have to be dealt with. The groups have no legitimacy to exist besides the fact that people can't stop reproducing out of control.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7817109040843835804

17. vipk

vipk Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 4890 1 Gb
    What the hell is wrong with you? If you have nothing useful to say, stay out of this thread!

Anyway. I'm no lawyer but in your position I would definitely get one or at least go talk to a few.
    Also, when will you be able to get that clearance for work at the military? This could be a great advantage to your case.

Furthermore, given the impression from your posts I would say go for it, try to get your daughter back. Obviously you are working hard to get your life on track and keep it that way, no judge can overlook that.

PS: When I read the reply of your ex's boyfriend I felt my blood boil.
    I've been following your posts loosely on this boards and I know you have seen your fare share of **** in life. I hope that justice will prevail and I wish you all the best!

18. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    sorry R0achTheWarHero but i had to report you for that......

btw crzy good luck on Getting some form of result with your daughter:)
    got some tough days ahead

19. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    People are entitled to their own opinion, as off topic as it may seem... I can't find that particular post report worthy. I do however feel inclined to direct you to another place though, R0achTheWarHero: http://www.vhemt.org - have fun.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  20. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Stop the breeding lol